T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't check since as soon as any online charge happens on my card, I'll get a notification on my phone & email. So I'll know it'll ship when I get the $150 charged to my card from T-Mobile.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't check since as soon as any online charge happens on my card, I'll get a notification on my phone & email. So I'll know it'll ship when I get the $150 charged to my card from T-Mobile.

Ditti. I also look here to see when others are starting to see movement.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm not as impatient as i was earlier this year. I was going from s5 to s7 edge n my s5 was freezing and whatnot. But with my jump from s7 edge to note 7 I'm not as stoked

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't call it being obsessed. People just want the latest and greatest. I'm like this with every phone I order.

And those who ordered will get it. I don't understand the obesstion with constantly checking order status. I work on an ambulance and my last partner was constantly checking his phone for his order to change from processing to shipped. This went on for days, every time I looked over there we was pulling down, refreshing the page. BHATech is more or less correct, when your charge hits your card, you get a text saying its shipped, or others here start seeing movement then I'll be a little more frequent on update checks. As of right now, I don't see any need.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
And those who ordered will get it. I don't understand the obesstion with constantly checking order status. I work on an ambulance and my last partner was constantly checking his phone for his order to change from processing to shipped. This went on for days, every time I looked over there we was pulling down, refreshing the page. BHATech is more or less correct, when your charge hits your card, you get a text saying its shipped, or others here start seeing movement then I'll be a little more frequent on update checks. As of right now, I don't see any need.
We are excited. That's why we come to the forums. Why are you here then?

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My card has been charged. I still don't have a shipping notice. I talked to Verizon and they said it shouldn't have been charged yet......Or.....maybe it slipped and I'll get my notice soon. Let the fun begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.