T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Someone posted this on XDA. If that is true they say ALL pre orders are on backorder. How is that possible even for people who ordered the first day they went up for order? Unless they still have not received them from Samsung yet and that's why they show backordered.

[Pre-Order & Shipping] T-Mobile Samsung … - Pg. 34 | T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7

What that means is all preorders always show back ordered in tmos system.
Not that they are actually back ordered.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine was like $250 including being eligible for Jump and trading in my Note 7. I could never get the online ordering to go through so I could see all included in the cost (the rep in the phone didn't know). So I'm waiting. Maybe in a few months when there's a holiday deal. Plus blue should be back in Stock by then.

Posted via the *Note 5*

T-Mobile says that credit is still factored in even when you use jump. I'm guessing you and that 450 guy don't have great credit which is why they wanted more down.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It can only be a backorder if there is an order released to ship. Maybe this is why T-mobile ships sooner. They drop all orders as if they CAN ship and as soon as they get inventory, they go out the door.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Someone posted this on XDA. If that is true they say ALL pre orders are on backorder. How is that possible even for people who ordered the first day they went up for order? Unless they still have not received them from Samsung yet and that's why they show backordered.

[Pre-Order & Shipping] T-Mobile Samsung … - Pg. 34 | T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Since it's not ready to ship yet it can say as backordered. I have seen that in some previous orders as well. All I can say is nothing to worry for early pre orders.

knock718

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Note 7 details

I can only speak on the regular Jump Program as that's what I have. I found it better than the on demand and less limiting. You have to have paid 50 percent of your device before being eligible. You then trade in your phone and they eat the balance you start paying off your new phone. I believe with on demand you're limited to 3 times vs no limit on regular jump. My buddy who works at T-Mobile has said T-Mobile plans on phasing out the on demand version soon.

JOD you can upgrade 3 times a year no matter where you are with your payments.With jump you have to pay at lease 50% of the phone to upgrade your phone. so if you have $100 remaining to be at 50% you have to pay that, along with what ever you have to pay down for the new phone. i have JOD and i pre ordered my note 7 yesterday with 0 down and 37 a month.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site

JOD you can upgrade 3 times a year no matter where you are with your payments.With jump you have to pay at lease 50% of the phone to upgrade your phone. so if you have $100 remaining to be at 50% you have to pay that, along with what ever you have to pay down for the new phone. i have JOD and i pre ordered my note 7 yesterday with 0 down and 37 a month.
Quick question on that.... Let's say you have JOD and decide to pay the remaining balance, the phone is now yours. But you want another phone, does that count against your 3 considering you bought out your previous phone?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Quick question on that.... Let's say you have JOD and decide to pay the remaining balance, the phone is now yours. But you want another phone, does that count against your 3 considering you bought out your previous phone?
I think the question really would be is your line still on JoD since you have fulfilled the lease? I don't think it can count as a Jump since T-Mobile isn't paying off the remaining payments due. But I still wonder if you fall off JoD by paying your lease in full?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

That shouldn't, it isn't an upgrade if you pay it off.

DSEditorjoel

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure we can expect some shipment notifications soon. I just looked at my GS7 Edge order from February and I ended up getting it 12 days before release! Needless to say I'm checking my Chase banking app every hour.

(pic for proof)

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 5.35.29 PM.png

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile preorder thread

It's the same as eip. 69.99 down and 32.50 a month. I pre-ordered it already.
JOD is $0 down and $37.50 a month.
b28ce2b853fb9cba1e6f8dc6a5b69a32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.