T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
FYI - this is not for orders placed from T-Mobile but the T-Mobile version on Samsung.com now says ships in September.
AT&T is not an option, Verizon says September as well, Sprint is the only one which is available to ship on time from Samsung.com

f3103361f980ff2d22e77404f1bef5d9.jpg

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, we've definitely been spoiled by early shipping. The fact of the matter is nothing is late until after the 19th.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I highly doubt some street date pre-orders are already in jeopardy. This is just my feeling, not based on any fact.
Let's be honest, most T-mobile employees seem to know less than people on here. It's all over the place. I have no faith with what people on the phone or in store tell me. The reps on Twitter seemed to be the most informed. Possibly, they were trained by corporate and the others are only sent basic information.
I agree and also, stores can be very different. I have at least 10 TMO stores in 25 miles. One that is very close to me and very popular and busy, is the worst store there is. They give me wrong info all the time. I never go to that store.

With agents on the phone it is the same.

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks to this thread I'm becoming all anxious, and refreshing my order as well several times a day. There goes order it and forget about it till it shows up.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Uh-Oh......Delivery Delays!

The only way T-Mobile can be committed to having phones in store by the 19th and not be effected by a delay would be if the phones were already in the stores, which is highly unlikely. Otherwise, they are still relying on Samsung to get them the phones they need for the stores the same way they are relying on Samsung to get them the phones needed for online/telesales orders. If there is a delay in one, there is a delay in the other.

I have a feeling Samsung isn't going to drop the ball here.

I hope that's the case or somebody dropped the ball. Not saying these are not in high demand, but these are not the standard S7s, S7 Edge which are the most popular and everyone got those phones early still.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Ship UPS to your home.

https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/login?loc=en_US&returnto=https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US

I have them either send to a UPS store near me of hold for pickup. Hold at depot means That I get it before 9am.
While mine have always been from UPS in the past, I really do believe that mine is being shipped via USPS this time... I wonder 8f maybe that might mean possible Saturday delivery (if need be)... For some reason the UPS shipping would not deliver my phones on a Saturday, for some reason (as if the overnight express exempted Saturday delivery or something??)

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hahahha you guys are funny! What date do you think it is? Settle down everyone. I'm just as excited as you are. Nothing is going to change on your account until it's ready to ship! The release date is still far away! I know they send out early sometimes, but don't count on it!

Posted via the Android Central App
But that's just using logic!

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
But that's just using logic!

I'm never going to fault anyone for being overly excited, belive me, I'm there! I check this damn forum 50 times a day.... At least. I just don't wamt anyone bashing Tmobile for things they don't know. Or upset that the status hasn't changed. It's all default info until it's ready.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Uh-Oh......Delivery Delays!

I called T-Mobile to ask if it would delay my phone if I cancel the order for blue and changed it to silver. He said it might, and he said what's more, even if I leave the order as is, the 18th that was currently showing for my phone might be "delayed due to high demand for this phone." He said this date of the 18th is no longer set in stone....It just depends on how many phones Samsung can get out by that date. I then asked "Well what about in-store? If I just wait and buy it in-store, do we know for sure that my T-Mobile will have them on the 19th?" He said "Without a doubt. They are committed at this point to have the Note 7 in-store on that date." Then I asked him "Are you saying I'll have a better chance of getting the phone on time if I cancel my order and just go in store?" then he started talking as though he was reading from a script: "I am unable to confirm estimated times for delivery of phones, since it depends on a variety of factors...." I interrupted him, "but you did just say it's possible that phones that are showing a delivery date of 18th-19th might be delayed, right?" "Yes." "And you did just say that the store down the street will have them on the 19th?" "Definitely."

Just thought I would share with you guys. Personally, I cancelled my order and will walk in the store when they open on the 19th.
Do you have a really good TMO location near you? This was my experience with the N5 and finding a White 64 gb.

The stores start getting the inventory in about a week before release and even up until the night before release.

The managers here were very happy to tell me "we haven't gotten any 64 gb white" or "we are getting good 64 gb white daily". There was even one store that oddly got two 32 gb gold. I was wanting gold but the 64 so white was my second choice. It's a store that the manager knows me, has known me from another store for years, but this was an employee and over. The phone. She offered to put one of those gold aside for me.

I was good with that but decided finally I wanted the 64 gb more than the gold so I called her and told her not to hold it.

Find a couple good stores close, drop in discuss the issue with the manager. You have 14 days to return the phone. If you want the blue, find the store that will have them, be there on release date and return your silver.

Or of the inventory is high for the blue they are getting, you can wait until release day.

I picked a smaller, less popular store that had a high inventory of the white 64 gb. It was not a store I had ever done business with. I got there at 8:45, I was first, I had my phone by 9:30 and was on my way home. There were lines at the really big stores. By lunch that small store was covered up with people trying to get the 64 gb white.

Now I called about 6 different stores in this area the days before release checking the inventory. I always tried to call early in the am or late in the evening when it wasn't busy and every single person was glad to check what they got in, every time and tell me they either got a lot or didn't get any that day and to call them back the next.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm not expecting it until the 19th but I'll look in this thread about once a day to see if anyone got a notice that their's shipped. Other than that I have no expectation of getting it until the 19th.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I called T-Mobile to ask if it would delay my phone if I cancel the order for blue and changed it to silver. He said it might, and he said what's more, even if I leave the order as is, the 18th that was currently showing for my phone might be "delayed due to high demand for this phone." He said this date of the 18th is no longer set in stone....It just depends on how many phones Samsung can get out by that date. I then asked "Well what about in-store? If I just wait and buy it in-store, do we know for sure that my T-Mobile will have them on the 19th?" He said "Without a doubt. They are committed at this point to have the Note 7 in-store on that date." Then I asked him "Are you saying I'll have a better chance of getting the phone on time if I cancel my order and just go in store?" then he started talking as though he was reading from a script: "I am unable to confirm estimated times for delivery of phones, since it depends on a variety of factors...." I interrupted him, "but you did just say it's possible that phones that are showing a delivery date of 18th-19th might be delayed, right?" "Yes." "And you did just say that the store down the street will have them on the 19th?" "Definitely."

Just thought I would share with you guys. Personally, I cancelled my order and will walk in the store when they open on the 19th.
Wow, I could NEVER cancel my order... My past experiences just always have my pre-order coming in significantly early, and even with all of the back order scares of the last 2 years, it has always gottwn to me early (and I have never been a "1st in line to pre order guy" either)... I guess it makes s3nse that the store would have them for sure, but how many are committed to each store in your area?? I remember the last 2 years people went way ouut of their own areas to find stores that had them in stock and ofyen m8ssed out on their color preferences due to selling out... I think/hope that if you pre ordered in the first 3-4 days, then you should be good at receiving a Note 7 of your choice... Of course there is a certain amount of wishful thinking in that statement, but also a bit of experience... Either way, good luck in making a solid choice for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.