T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
My buddy's blue got pushed out. I'm a black onyx order and my order still shows on time. A few others that have blue on Reddit have had theirs delayed too. Perhaps it is a blue color specific issue.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
My buddy's blue got pushed out. I'm a black onyx order and my order still shows on time. A few others that have blue on Reddit have had theirs delayed too. Perhaps it is a blue color specific issue.

Knew I should've gone with the black..

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That makes sense. Hot new color and not enough supply of it.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I think someone at T-mobile is changing the dates, then coming in here to see people freak out for entertainment. 😂
I guess I'm glad I only have the "?" to look at so I'm not as stressed out. 😉

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
As far as people saying that some people that pre-ordered may get back ordered but the stores will have them at launch that's sad to hear. A benefit of pre ordering should be every unit they have be allocated to a preorder and once those are fulfilled whatever is left goes to the stores

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I think someone at T-mobile is changing the dates, then coming in here to see people freak out for entertainment. 😂
I guess I'm glad I only have the "?" to look at so I'm not as stressed out. 😉

That's what I keep thinking. They could have so much evil fun with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
As far as people saying that some people that pre-ordered may get back ordered but the stores will have them at launch that's sad to hear. A benefit of pre ordering should be every unit they have be allocated to a preorder and once those are fulfilled whatever is left goes to the stores

I agree and this is BS. We know these units are not going to sell like the S7 and S7edge lines do and there didn't seem to be issues with those. Unless because of the price of these Note 7s the carriers don't want the overhead and unsold units sitting and not selling.

annaaanguyen

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site

This is what I'm really worried about... what is the point of pre-ordering then?! Just gonna have to be as patient as possible.... :(

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
This is what I'm really worried about... what is the point of pre-ordering then?! Just gonna have to be as patient as possible.... :(

There is literally no point. Even phones bought in store can get the gifts after launch if they do it on time.

I can say if you pre-order in the first few days with T-Mobile you have a better shot at getting it before everybody else but for other carriers there really isn't a reason to pre-order in my opinion

I would just be pissed if I pre-ordered and I happened to go to a T-Mobile store and somebody was buying the Note 7 before I even received mine

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine was changed also and I was very early. So help me I get it later and it is in store I will be calling. If we pre ordered and people who did not walk in and get theirs first that is poor business. I don't really think that is going to happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.