T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope you're right. The phone and Twitter reps I spoke to told me that right now the shipping dates are an estimate because the phones are just starting to arrive. They said that once they start processing people's orders it will most likely change back to the original ship date of 8-18 to 8-19 or possibly sooner.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to ring someone's neck! Almost stole my buddies phone. It's only fair!

Posted via the Android Central App
I can understand batching to an extent but the batches should be by relatively small quantity or at most 1 day at a time. If they really batch 3-5 days at a time with no regard to order #, that's just pitiful.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I can understand batching to an extent but the batches should be by relatively small quantity or at most 1 day at a time. If they really batch 3-5 days at a time with no regard to order #, that's just pitiful.

Save on Shipping costs? Thats my thinking.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I remember getting my s7e early. Don't remember the dates changing though
Every pre-order I have had has had something similar (dates changing, reflecting back order status, peoples wording/imaging being different than others, and various other things)... It is always something, and it may not happen to EVERYONE, but happens to enough peiple to become a big deal across almost (if not EVERY) forum I have been a part of... With T-mo, anyway - never had any other provider...

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I would bet if the blue really ends up backordered and you don't get it by launch, you won't be able to walk into a store and get it. My guess is every blue one will be for a preorder.
This turned out to be true for my iPhone 6S+. I waited until release date and went to a store with my color choice (Rose Gold). I was told my options were Space Gray and Silver due to be RG being held for preorder folk. I wouldn't bank on being able to walk in and get your color of choice. T-Mobile locations are taking preorders just like online.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to get anyone excited, but he said in his experience he wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing them ship by Monday. Hope he's right.

That just changed. I think that's for any orders today forward.

I ordered mine on the 4th. 2nd day of pre ordering. Mine had changed to 9-6 to 9-20 and then changed back to 8-18 to 8-19 and then changed to 8-23 to 9-6. So if that's for anyone who orders from today forward I wonder if I cancel the order and order another color will I get it before then. Because I ordered the blue one. Some reps have told me that the ship date for the blue ones changed for EVERYONE who ordered blue no matter when they ordered it because the system is still processing orders. They said that it's very likely that in a couple of days mine will change back to 8-18 to 8-19 or maybe even earlier since I ordered with the first batch.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
At this point I don't even care about the color. I'd be fine with going to the store and getting a black or titanium one if by the the morning of the 19th I still don't see any shipping updates or a charge to my credit card. They can just cancel that one if it hasn't been charged and you haven't received any tracking information from what I've been told.

xstation

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
At this point I don't even care about the color. I'd be fine with going to the store and getting a black or titanium one if by the the morning of the 19th I still don't see any shipping updates or a charge to my credit card. They can just cancel that one if it hasn't been charged and you haven't received any tracking information from what I've been told.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 4th. 2nd day of pre ordering. Mine had changed to 9-6 to 9-20 and then changed back to 8-18 to 8-19 and then changed to 8-23 to 9-6. So if that's for anyone who orders from today forward I wonder if I cancel the order and order another color will I get it before then. Because I ordered the blue one. Some reps have told me that the ship date for the blue ones changed for EVERYONE who ordered blue no matter when they ordered it because the system is still processing orders. They said that it's very likely that in a couple of days mine will change back to 8-18 to 8-19 or maybe even earlier since I ordered with the first batch.
The status of what you are seeing on ur pre-order screen is that of those who might place an order now, for a new pre-order... It is their system showing that current orders (being placed presently or now) will be available for this ETA... I am willong to bet that eventually you will see this status turn to back ordered as well, but this does NOT reflect the actual staus of your order... Per my past experiences with these pre-orders, and that of the current website info as well, for that matter...

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to get anyone excited, but he said in his experience he wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing them ship by Monday. Hope he's right.

The status of what you are seeing on ur pre-order screen is that of those who might place an order now, for a new pre-order... It is their system showing that current orders (being placed presently or now) will be available for this ETA... I am willong to bet that eventually you will see this status turn to back ordered as well, but this does NOT reflect the actual staus of your order... Per my past experiences with these pre-orders, and that of the current website info as well, for that matter...

I really hope that you're right. Maybe their system is just showing that for everyone right now and they will update it soon for those of us who ordered the blue ones first.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Shipping dates for new devices | T-Mobile

This updated. All the devices EXCEPT for the blue ones are expected to ship normally. FML. I knew I should have just gone with the black. Ugh. I hope that just means that right now anyone who orders blue will get it late. I ordered on the 2nd day of pre orders.

That is for devices ordered today. It says "Check out estimated shipping dates for new orders placed today". I ordered the blue within an hour of them going live and my shipping still says the original date of 8/18 - 8/19.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
That is for devices ordered today. It says "Check out estimated shipping dates for new orders placed today". I ordered the blue within an hour of them going live and my shipping still says the original date of 8/18 - 8/19.

I ordered mine the same day as well just at midnight.. There can't be that big of a difference could there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox