T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I really hope that you're right. Maybe their system is just showing that for everyone right now and they will update it soon for those of us who ordered the blue ones first.

They may or may not update it to reflect YOUR actual status, so try not to put too much stock into that reading... that is unless you see something like SHIPPED... In that case, shout it to the WORLD!!!

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to get anyone excited, but he said in his experience he wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing them ship by Monday. Hope he's right.

Posted via the Android Central App

The status of what you are seeing on ur pre-order screen is that of those who might place an order now, for a new pre-order... It is their system showing that current orders (being placed presently or now) will be available for this ETA... I am willong to bet that eventually you will see this status turn to back ordered as well, but this does NOT reflect the actual staus of your order... Per my past experiences with these pre-orders, and that of the current website info as well, for that matter...

That is for devices ordered today. It says "Check out estimated shipping dates for new orders placed today". I ordered the blue within an hour of them going live and my shipping still says the original date of 8/18 - 8/19.

I ordered the blue on the 2nd day of pre orders. On the 4th. The whole time from the moment I pre-ordered it I had an estimated shipping of 8/18-8/19. All of a sudden today in the afternoon it changed from 9/6-9/20 then it changed back to 8/18-8/19. Then it changed again shortly after to 8/23-9/6 and hasn't changed back. I just spoke to a rep over the phone and he "guarantees" that I will get it at the latest on the 23rd and that most likely my shipping date will change back to 8/18-8/19 within a couple of days because my order will be prioritized since I ordered it with the first batch. I don't know what to believe. I'm hoping it was a system error and it just updated along with everyone else to 8/23 and that it corrects itself.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says the original ship date. Ordered on 8/7

Attachments

• 21344.jpg
    21344.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 54

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the blue on the 2nd day of pre orders. On the 4th. The whole time from the moment I pre-ordered it I had an estimated shipping of 8/18-8/19. All of a sudden today in the afternoon it changed from 9/6-9/20 then it changed back to 8/18-8/19. Then it changed again shortly after to 8/23-9/6 and hasn't changed back. I just spoke to a rep over the phone and he "guarantees" that I will get it at the latest on the 23rd and that most likely my shipping date will change back to 8/18-8/19 within a couple of days because my order will be prioritized since I ordered it with the first batch. I don't know what to believe. I'm hoping it was a system error and it just updated along with everyone else to 8/23 and that it corrects itself.

You just have to ignore that ETA... It has no REAL bearing on your status... it fluctuates with current orders and supply (not with your spot or device)

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
My Blue preorder that was completed about 2 mins after Preorder opened still shows

Your shipping date range has changed
Estimated to ship 08/18/2016 - 08/19/2016
Samsung Galaxy Note7 - Blue Coral - 64GB

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
That is for devices ordered today. It says "Check out estimated shipping dates for new orders placed today". I ordered the blue within an hour of them going live and my shipping still says the original date of 8/18 - 8/19.

Link seems dead.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same as well. I believe we just have to wait guys :p. Sadly.. Maybe they'll do a few days early.
eb580742a5490bda87a48fa77d0787db.jpg

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
On the phone with rep right now, been on hold for longer than they have talked to me. Seems like she is having trouble understanding English and what I am trying to ask..

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Will the jump on demand customers ever see an update? Or will we get the question mark all the way up until the device ships?
Mine is like that too... I've just been DM'ing T-Mo on Twitter, and they're updating me on my status whenever I ask... sort of inconvenient, though :p

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well after I insisted on being transferred to a supervisor becsuse the lady barely understood English and kept telling me things I already knew, the supervisor informed me that on the 13th they will be registering the IMEI numbers to customers getting the devices so that might be when they update the ETA systems. Supervisor didn't seem to know much either about why the dates are so late after launch. I hate calling them for help, they always mess up somehow and are never informed about anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams