T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Don't worry about the ship dates! I can't stress that enough! Yes if you used JOD your status won't change until ship time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If they don't want orders to continue to backorder, it makes sense that they move out the order dates. It creates a lot more work on their end to maintain back orders as opposed to just moving out the dates. Once inventory is received, the orders will start creating deliveries and get processed to ship.

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Well after I insisted on being transferred to a supervisor becsuse the lady barely understood English and kept telling me things I already knew, the supervisor informed me that on the 13th they will be registering the IMEI numbers to customers getting the devices so that might be when they update the ETA systems. Supervisor didn't seem to know much either about why the dates are so late after launch. I hate calling them for help, they always mess up somehow and are never informed about anything..
sorry, what do you mean they're registering the IMEI numbers to customers?

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well after I insisted on being transferred to a supervisor becsuse the lady barely understood English and kept telling me things I already knew, the supervisor informed me that on the 13th they will be registering the IMEI numbers to customers getting the devices so that might be when they update the ETA systems. Supervisor didn't seem to know much either about why the dates are so late after launch. I hate calling them for help, they always mess up somehow and are never informed about anything..

That's false.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They don't register IMEI numbers to customers so this doesn't make sense really.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well that's what I was told by the so called supervisor, just reporting what I was told guys. I also thought he just bsing me as well. He said it had to do with the Samsung promotion redemptions. I just want my device.. I've bought so many cases for it already!!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well that's what I was told by the so called supervisor, just reporting what I was told guys. I also thought he just bsing me as well. He said it had to do with the Samsung promotion redemptions. I just want my device.. I've bought so many cases for it already!!

Yea those are all BS answers IMO. it seems like each employee makes up something just to shut you up. Do you guys think for us who ordered 8/3 or 8/4 in the first batch will see the devices this week?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't make sense either. You have to send info in to Prizelogic for the Samsung promotions.

If I were you, I would tweet @TMobileHelp if you want to get the most current correct info.

They likely won't have any info on the ship time but might can explain why shipping dates keep changing. They won't BS you.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
In due time good sir.. In due time :).

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Tonight, Samsung mentioned to me that TMO has "shipped out devices way early before".

She has nothing to do with release dates etc, but it is known TMO ships early. This could be good or bad.. It could mean they will ship early as usual, it could mean Samsung doesn't want them shipping so early..

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yea, it seems to be the blue only. My gf was not affected by the "Set back"

(picture with imei removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Tonight, Samsung mentioned to me that TMO has "shipped out devices way early before".

She has nothing to do with release dates etc, but it is known TMO ships early. This could be good or bad.. It could mean they will ship early as usual, it could mean Samsung doesn't want them shipping so early..
I would guess if Samsung wanted them to stop shipping early, it would happen. That might happen with this phone and continue going forward.

But clearly Samsung hasn't cared to much so far since it's happened more than once.

This is my first preorder with T-Mobile so I hope they didn't get axed from delivering early this time around.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Yea those are all BS answers IMO. it seems like each employee makes up something just to shut you up. Do you guys think for us who ordered 8/3 or 8/4 in the first batch will see the devices this week?

I highly doubt it. Maybe this time next maybe they will ship out, but not this week.

Posted via the Android Central App

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys. My selfishness that I need it before 10pm next Wednesday night ( red eye flight ) or else having to wait until the 24th, basically ruins it for everyone. Haha. It will be right on release day just to stick it to me. Blame me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech