T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just saying what I was told. I don't care when they ship them as long as it comes before it's released in the stores and according to him that is what they are trying to do.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I think it will all works it self out. I am just blessed that I am able to afford to get a new phone unlike many other people in the world. Stay positive my peeps

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I think the bottom line here folks is that we have no idea what T-Mobile is going to do, and based on what everyone is posting, T-Mobile has no idea either. They spoiled everyone with the S7/S7e launch because most who preordered, like myself, received their devices a week and a half before the release date. I was hoping that they would follow the same pattern with the Note 7, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I would like my device quick just like everybody else, but at this point I would say just wait until you receive notification from T-Mobile that it shipped. Checking your order status every hour to see if it updates is a waste of time and makes the process seem much longer than it really is. Chill out...if you preordered and you get your device early, great. If not, go to a retail store and get one. Then either cancel or return the preorder when it arrives.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I would like mine today and would like it to be blue. If I have to wait a couple of weeks after release for it to be blue, I'm good. Got a perfectly good Note 5.

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok i called T-Mobile just now because I received a text about the tablet promo that started on the 5th. You get a tab-e or tab-a with the purchase of a s7 or note7 but if you pre-ordered before the deal/promo you would have to cancel your existing order/decline package at delivery and start a whole new order/purchase in store. Was told that ANY ORDERS AS OF NOW WOULD BE ON BACK-ORDER WITH PENDING DATES. T-Mobile has more than enough devices to get out for the pre-orders from the 3rd-5th. Coral is not limited there will be just as many as there are any other color. The numbers(shipping est) are jumping around because phones have been received from HQ(Samsung) and they are "processing" them for shipment. The whole programming IMEI/ESN is false because that would increase the waiting time for everything. They are in the stages of receiving and making labels for customers. So now we just wait for shipping or label creation notifications. This is where the USPS/UPS "hack" comes into play or if you have UPS Home/Choice. Phones will be shipping overnight via UPS depending on your area. Phones are originated for the 18th-19th but as stated many times they (here and many other forums) may/will arrive early. T-Mobile cannot and will not admit to shipping early they have protocol and I'm sure they do not want to be held against the wall for a broken promise if the chain does not follow through(factory>carrier).

At this point we wait. Shipping labels and POSSIBLY the phone will definitely come this week.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok i called T-Mobile just now because I received a text about the tablet promo that started on the 5th. You get a tab-e or tab-a with the purchase of a s7 or note7 but if you pre-ordered before the deal/promo you would have to cancel your existing order/decline package at delivery and start a whole new order/purchase in store. Was told that ANY ORDERS AS OF NOW WOULD BE ON BACK-ORDER WITH PENDING DATES. T-Mobile has more than enough devices to get out for the pre-orders from the 3rd-5th. Coral is not limited there will be just as many as there are any other color. The numbers(shipping est) are jumping around because phones have been received from HQ(Samsung) and they are "processing" them for shipment. The whole programming IMEI/ESN is false because that would increase the waiting time for everything. They are in the stages of receiving and making labels for customers. So now we just wait for shipping or label creation notifications. This is where the USPS/UPS "hack" comes into play or if you have UPS Home/Choice. Phones will be shipping overnight via UPS depending on your area. Phones are originated for the 18th-19th but as stated many times they (here and many other forums) may/will arrive early. T-Mobile cannot and will not admit to shipping early they have protocol and I'm sure they do not want to be held against the wall for a broken promise if the chain does not follow through(factory>carrier).

At this point we wait. Shipping labels and POSSIBLY the phone will definitely come this week.
Ok that is good, maybe I will get my blue one and get it on time. Mine isn't going through the normal order process but it is coming from TMO inventory.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Sounds like possibly very good news. Will see

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That cleared everything up. But I hope that the coral ones goes out to the people who ordered on the first couple days which is only fair.

That will be the case... As with any other, with high demand, supplies run low... the earlier you ordered, the higher the likelihood of getting it... My thoughts: If you ordered blue within the first 72hrs (any other color for sure, but particularly the blue) you will get your device in first shipments, and possibly even up to the first 4 days of pre-ordering... But I KNOW the shortages didn't start to surface until after the 4th day for blue Note 7s

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Me Knowing Tmobile so well they will ship to people who ordered late and the ones who pre-order early get them after the 19th. Happen to me a few times with iphones and other devices. As well sometimes they give people who jump in stores first priority I don't know why

Wasn't the iPhone issue a total fiasco tho, and outside of the "norm" where systems crashed and orders had to be done over for EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes