T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I miss my note 5. I sold it to get the note 7... Using my extra iPhone until I get my N7. iPhone is very boring.
I'm going to give my mom my Note 5. It's going to be an experience. I just got her switched to a smartphone last year and it is a Grand Prime.

Hopefully this will get her to use her phone for more than calls and texting.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Sounds to be true. He said that is the protocol when they are having a problem full filling pre orders because it's not fair to the customers that did it in advance to wait longer than the ones that didn't. That's why Tmobile usually ships early to full fill the pre orders before they fill the stores. I wouldn't be surprised if on release date stores onlyrics have black and silver. Which is fine because I order black but still not right for the many people that ordered blue.

Stores take pre orders too though... That wouldn't be fair to those that pre-order in-store

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I have a friend who's a big general manager for T-Mobile and she told me they will start shipping phones after August 11th from the warehouse most people should receive them by Saturday and some after the weekend (depends how far or close the warehouse is from you)
Is USPS still delivering these or is it UPS? Because by some unknown reason they ship overnight Thursday and UPS deliver on Friday no one will be here to receive it and will have to wait until Monday when the wife will be here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Me too, but we will get them just fine, especially if you ordered in the first 3-4 days... 👍
I didn't order, mine is coming through Samsung but they have to get it from TMO inventory. Samsung just told me yesterday that would be sending it, but I'm hoping since they will also be dealing with high levels at TMO, it can get done.

I would rather wait a couple of weeks and get the color I want, but I'll take any color. I told them blue was my first choice and black my last, but I would take any.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Possibly he works at a T-Mobile store. You can see what looks like a T-Mobile banner of some sort from the reflections on the phone.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Not to fond of the blue. It seems like it has the shine that the silver has. Still happy with my sexy black choice. Hope everyone gets the color that they hope. If not you waited this long you might as well wait a little longer to get exactly what you want.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I had a rep tell on T-MobileHelp on twitter tell me this:

Oh gosh, that would make me dizzy! Not to worry, the estimated dates are still sorting themselves out there. As you can imagine, the Note 7 created quite the buzz and we have a lot of our customers pre ordering them. The good news is that they are sent out in the order that they were processed in. I cannot thank you enough for being so patient as we get everything ready to be sent out to you very soon! *Tre

So hopefully that means that the phones for those people that ordered within the first couple of days will come early and that the ETA for shipping is just wonky right now.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Is USPS still delivering these or is it UPS? Because by some unknown reason they ship overnight Thursday and UPS deliver on Friday no one will be here to receive it and will have to wait until Monday when the wife will be here.

When the T-Mobile rep was DM'ing me, he asked if it was being sent to my billing address. I asked if it needed a signature and he said it was a good question. But, that there is some sort of e-sign ahead of time that will allow the package to deliver without a signature at time of delivery. Maybe they send these out with the ship notices? Maybe I will DM T-Mobile Help again to be sure.
Since he said this, I said shipping it to my billing address would be fine, then.
He also said it was shipping via UPS overnight.

bhem

May 27, 2010
Visit site

Sign up for a UPS account. You can waive the signature and instruct them to leave the package (front door, side door, garage, etc) OR you can re route the package to be held at a UPS access location where you can pick it up at your convenience. (During store hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs