T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Sign up for a UPS account. You can waive the signature and instruct them to leave the package (front door, side door, garage, etc) OR you can re route the package to be held at a UPS access location where you can pick it up at your convenience. (During store hours)

Keep in mind waiving it pretty much gives away your rights to file a claim. I got burned bad by this and my package was ripped off my door step. UPS denied the claim.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you. The longer I have to use this iPhone, the greater chance I am either going to fling it into a brick wall or smash with a hammer. I sold my S7 edge in preparation for the Note 7.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah saw that , it was one person so it could be false positive who knows. Until few people say they have been charged can't fully confirm.
And until there are some proofs being posted... At least, that's what it takes for me to believe they are heading out... Won't take long tho... I know it's close...

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I think THOSE people are crazy

Yea. They stand in line 8 hours just to be the first person to buy the latest Ipad or Iphone which isn't even that good imo. If that is what the ATT customer said, hopefully that is true and will be shipping very soon.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sign up for a UPS account. You can waive the signature and instruct them to leave the package (front door, side door, garage, etc) OR you can re route the package to be held at a UPS access location where you can pick it up at your convenience. (During store hours)

I signed up for a premium account. There was a promo code and instead of 40 dollars I got it for 10 dollars for a year. If anyone is interested I'll put up the link for the promo code. Anyway, how does that re routing it to a UPS location work? Once you get the tracking # you can do it or once it's shipped will it be too late? I don't like the idea of anyone leaving a package at my front door,side door, or anywhere else that's just laying outside while I'm still not home.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I signed up for a premium account. There was a promo code and instead of 40 dollars I got it for 10 dollars for a year. If anyone is interested I'll put up the link for the promo code. Anyway, how does that re routing it to a UPS location work? Once you get the tracking # you can do it or once it's shipped will it be too late? I don't like the idea of anyone leaving a package at my front door,side door, or anywhere else that's just laying outside while I'm still not home.
As soon as you get the tracking # you go to website and use the fields/instructions to determine which optuons you want for your delivery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith