T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
BVZR8O4S4 is the promo code. When you go to the ups website sign up for my choice then upgrade to premium. It will ask you if you have a promo code and you input that one.

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for a premium account. There was a promo code and instead of 40 dollars I got it for 10 dollars for a year. If anyone is interested I'll put up the link for the promo code. Anyway, how does that re routing it to a UPS location work? Once you get the tracking # you can do it or once it's shipped will it be too late? I don't like the idea of anyone leaving a package at my front door,side door, or anywhere else that's just laying outside while I'm still not home.
I used the same promo code for $10 as well. You can do everything from the app. Just select your options and submit once you get the tracking number. Another nice thing about the Premium is 2 guaranteed delivery windows per year. So if you were going to be home, you could select a delivery window (2 hour block) instead of having to wait all day.

Depending on when it ships and is scheduled for delivery, I'm either going to have it held or use the 2 hour guaranteed window.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I used the same promo code for $10 as well. You can do everything from the app. Just select your options and submit once you get the tracking number. Another nice thing about the Premium is 2 guaranteed delivery windows per year. So if you were going to be home, you could select a delivery window (2 hour block) instead of having to wait all day.

Depending on when it ships and is scheduled for delivery, I'm either going to have it held or use the 2 hour guaranteed window.

That's the reason I got it. So basically you pick in between which 2 hours they deliver it to you? I thought it was that they would tell you in which 2 hours they deliver it to you. That's even better than I thought. That would work because I would be able to pick those 2 hours starting from when I get off work or 2 hours before so it's there when I get home.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's the reason I got it. So basically you pick in between which 2 hours they deliver it to you? I thought it was that they would tell you in which 2 hours they deliver it to you. That's even better than I thought. That would work because I would be able to pick those 2 hours starting from when I get off work or 2 hours before so it's there when I get home.
Yeah, you can request the 2 hour window starting 2 days before delivery all the way up to 3am on the scheduled delivery day.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The funny thing is soon we all will be blowing up the Ups reps phone line asking about our delivery. I remember waiting for that ups truck for my s7 edge

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'll be getting it after Vegas. That's fine.. I can get my new phone when I get back and play on my new 1 Gbps Internet with it. Win win :D.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'll be getting it after Vegas. That's fine.. I can get my new phone when I get back and play on my new 1 Gbps Internet with it. Win win :D.
Well you really want to enjoy setting up and using the phone and enjoy Vegas. Hard to do both of those things at the same time.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Were going on vacation in a couple weeks I will definitely want my Note 7 before we head to the beach 😎

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Is USPS still delivering these or is it UPS? Because by some unknown reason they ship overnight Thursday and UPS deliver on Friday no one will be here to receive it and will have to wait until Monday when the wife will be here.

Posted via the Android Central App

You guys are very lucky! Nothing yet from verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.