T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Same. I ordered 3 cases, 2 screen protectors, extra USB C cables, USB c to Micro USB adapters, etc. It's like I can't stop until I get the phone lol. It better get here before I go broke buying things for it.
Tell me that it's not cool that the Note 7 COMES with the OTG USB:USB-C dongle tho too... That was a pleasant surprise when I first found out about that... Just to throw it in, and the converter

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Tell me that it's not cool that the Note 7 COMES with the OTG USB:USB-C dongle tho too... That was a pleasant surprise when I first found out about that... Just to throw it in, and the converter

Yes that is very very cool. I'm so excited for this phone. When I ordered my Note 4 which is the phone I'm currently using, I was like meh okay it'll come soon. But for this one I've been anxiously checking constantly to see if I'll get a tracking update lol.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes that is very very cool. I'm so excited for this phone. When I ordered my Note 4 which is the phone I'm currently using, I was like meh okay it'll come soon. But for this one I've been anxiously checking constantly to see if I'll get a tracking update lol.
Hahaha I was just like this for my Notes 4 and 5... Pretty much all my Pre-Ordering, but also any new devices, but ESPECIALLY pre-orders... Only been a Note user since 4, but they are my favorite and there is no going back for me...

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Same. I ordered 3 cases, 2 screen protectors, extra USB C cables, USB c to Micro USB adapters, etc. It's like I can't stop until I get the phone lol. It better get here before I go broke buying things for it.

Same here. I bought a Samsung wireless quick charger, 2 glass and dry apply screen protector and 2 cases

Posted via the Android Central App

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine was moved to 8/23-9/3. I'm hoping that doesn't mean anything. I ordered coral within 20 minutes of pre orders going live

The same thing happened to me. First it went to 9-6 to 9-20 then back to 8-18 to 8-19 then to 8-23 to 9-6. I've harassed T-Mobile through all means of communication (chat, T-Force, phone reps) lol and everyone keeps telling me that those who ordered in the first couple of days will get them on or before the 19th. Some told me that since the system showed the blue ones backordered for whoever orders them now, there's an error that changed EVERYONE'S ship date for the blues because the system is kind of wonky now.

Last edited:

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The same thing happened to me. First it went to 9-6 to 9-20 then back to 8-18 to 8-19 then to 8-23 to 9-6. I've harassed T-Mobile through all means of communication (chat, T-Force, phone reps) lol and everyone keeps telling me that those who ordered in the first couple of days will get them on or before the 19th. Some told me that since the system showed the blue ones backordered for whoever orders them now, there's an error that changed EVERYONE'S ship date for the blues because the system is kind of wonky now.

I certainly hope you are right or all my USB c cables, note 7 cases, USB c power outlets and banks will just be for show for another few weeks..

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

This makes me feel better! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair