T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
At this point I don't even care about the gift. I care about getting the phone. My estimated ship date has been jumping around and not in a good way. It went from 8/18-8/19 to 9/6-9/20 then back to 8/18-8/19 then to 8/23-9/6. So I'm pretty annoyed because I thought the point of pre-ordering was to get the device at least by release date. I've been told by several reps on chat, phone, and Twitter that it's an error and I'll get my phone by the 19th since I ordered on the 4th.

You're torturing yourself. No need to look at that, or keep checking it. No need. It means nothing at this point.

Start to get anxious if you don't get your N7 by the 19th.

Every single release, people work themselves into a frenzy... and 9 times out of 10, for no reason.

Breathe :) We'll have our gorgeous devices in a week +/- a day or two.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I got a Galaxy Tab A for free with the purchase of the GN7 from T-mobile. I still get my Fit 2. The kids will Love this tab.

Posted via the Android Central App

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
As a T-mobile customer, I am wondering why you guys are ordering the Note 7 when we don't get any deal that other carriers get such as the $150 GC from Sam Clubs or the $100 GC from Targets?

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
As a T-mobile customer, I am wondering why you guys are ordering the Note 7 when we don't get any deal that other carriers get such as the $150 GC from Sam Clubs or the $100 GC from Targets?

Well a $150 fitness watch or a Samsung 256gb card is as good. Especially with that 4k recording. I travel a ot and video is key for me 👌

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I asked TMobile on their Facebook page if there was any new info concerning the Note 7 getting shipped out early and this was their response...

Attachments

• 5257.jpg
    5257.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 67

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I sort of am if it sound weird? What I meant to say is when it come to the Note 7, we get less than the other 3 major carriers and was wondering if it bother you guys at all? I mean we are losing out on either $150 or $100 gift card.

It's not considered missing out if we never really had the option in the first place. Tbh we pre-ordered for the convenience and the gifts is just a plus. We weren't really looking for any incentives at all. We just wanted the phone. But if they want to throw a watch or sd card I'll take that too. But if they said they were no longer offering the gifts majority of us would still keep our preorder cause we want a new device....and now. Pre-ordering gives us the best chance of having it sooner than others

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I sort of am if it sound weird? What I meant to say is when it come to the Note 7, we get less than the other 3 major carriers and was wondering if it bother you guys at all? I mean we are losing out on either $150 or $100 gift card.

You only get the gift card if you are activating a new line. I think most of us are already with T-mobile. I believe we're all pretty much getting the same thing. Tmobile had a note7 with a tab E just as AT&T does. You still get the choice of either the watch, SD card or Netflix. Not to mention Tmobile is selling the phone for $850. AT&T sells it for 880. Verizon line 865 or something like that. Idk about sprint.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
No early phone for me, but also no late one. I had the money, so I paid $850 to buy the phone out right off of eBay. The guy, who I trust completely, will ship it out on the 19th via overnight mail, and I'll have it the 20th. I just really wanted to make sure I got black, and I wanted to not have monthly equipment payments.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
It's not considered missing out if we never really had the option in the first place. Tbh we pre-ordered for the convenience and the gifts is just a plus. We weren't really looking for any incentives at all. We just wanted the phone. But if they want to throw a watch or sd card I'll take that too. But if they said they were no longer offering the gifts majority of us would still keep our preorder cause we want a new device....and now. Pre-ordering gives us the best chance of having it sooner than others

I see your point of view. I guess I am a bit different. I am glad you are really excited for the Note 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar