T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Actually I would rather they ship it to my work place depending on what day it goes out but I'm afraid to change anything for fear it would delay the shipment all together

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
The trick is to have it held at the distribution center itself, then you can pick it up on the scheduled delivery date starting at whatever time the customer service center at the distribution center opens (8am around here). I've done this for several different items and actually gotten it way earlier than waiting for the ups truck to deliver because they always show up to my house about 8pm. Plus then the driver can't leave it at the wrong house...that's happened to me a couple times

**quote didn't attach, sorry for the duplicate

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I tried to have UPS reroute a package to the UPS store when I received my S7 Edge. That delayed shipment by a day. It was held at the fulfilment center and taken to the UPS store the next day. Never doing that again.

The trick is to have it held at the distribution center itself, then you can pick it up on the scheduled delivery date starting at whatever time the customer service center at the distribution center opens (8am around here). I've done this for several different items and actually gotten it way earlier than waiting for the ups truck to deliver because they always show up to my house about 8pm. Plus then the driver can't leave it at the wrong house...that's happened to me a couple times

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I think that Samsung may have put them on a leash

It's possible, but not sure what TMobile would be hurting by getting more handsets into the public prior to launch date... I would look at it as pre-release "hands-on marketing" and personal testimonials to go grab one of these bad boys when they launch... Especially with all of the excitement over this device... 👍

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
You're torturing yourself. No need to look at that, or keep checking it. No need. It means nothing at this point.

Start to get anxious if you don't get your N7 by the 19th.

Every single release, people work themselves into a frenzy... and 9 times out of 10, for no reason.

Breathe :) We'll have our gorgeous devices in a week +/- a day or two.

Agreed... Those ETA S are pointless, and anything a rep tells you can't be considered as fact or even likely... They have NO IDEA when the distribution centers will release, and if some do, they can't say anything on their "recorded" lines...

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
They're about the same. Just gives me more than one thread to look at. I've never preordered a phone so I'm excited/anxious/annoyed.

LOL I know the feeling. I'm not to worked up this time because I have a S7 edge but boy do I remember waiting for that and waiting for the UPS truck is even worse lol

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Some how I'm convinced that T-Mobile will wait until next week to start shipping. Last year we were lucky to receive the S7 early like we did. I hope I'm wrong but it may be the case this year.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
LOL I know the feeling. I'm not to worked up this time because I have a S7 edge but boy do I remember waiting for that and waiting for the UPS truck is even worse lol

I wouldn't mind if I already had a tracking # lol. But they messed with my ship date several times. It went from 8/18-8/19 to 9/16-9/20 back to 8/18-8/19 then to 8/23-9-6. And I ordered pretty early. So at this point I'm pissed because I don't want to get my phone that far after release. Worst case scenario I'll probably cancel my order and buy one at the store on the 19th if I don't have a tracking # by then.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I love being around the forums, especially during release times. I've been using an iPhone for 2 years now and I lurk around macrumors from time to time, but it's nothing compared to the forums here, at Phandroid, tmonews, etc. the android community is a far more open and welcoming community. I don't post nearly as much in macrumors, even though I have an iPhone, retina MacBook Pro, and until recently an iPad.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind if I already had a tracking # lol. But they messed with my ship date several times. It went from 8/18-8/19 to 9/16-9/20 back to 8/18-8/19 then to 8/23-9-6. And I ordered pretty early. So at this point I'm pissed because I don't want to get my phone that far after release. Worst case scenario I'll probably cancel my order and buy one at the store on the 19th if I don't have a tracking # by then.

You can't put ANY stock in those... they are false,and have NO IMPACT on your order status... You were among the first to pre-order,and as long as you don't cancel, you will 100% get it ur device BEFORE those dates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro