T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to do the unthinkable and not check my order at all today until I read about people's updating.

Haha, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... Good luck with that one... hope you have fingernails after today.....
However, the system at the TMOUS website really wouldn't update to anything before you received ur text/email with shipping update anyway, so even though we all check it "pointlessly", it really does no good, as these forums is the best place for updates

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The trick is to have it held at the distribution center itself, then you can pick it up on the scheduled delivery date starting at whatever time the customer service center at the distribution center opens (8am around here). I've done this for several different items and actually gotten it way earlier than waiting for the ups truck to deliver because they always show up to my house about 8pm. Plus then the driver can't leave it at the wrong house...that's happened to me a couple times

Posted via the Android Central App
Yep I do this always, hold it at a distribution center and I always pick up first thing they open on delivery day.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Damn it Samsung, the official release should have been 12th instead of 19th. Too much time after announcement, pre order and release. Almost close to 3 weeks, ideal is around 10 days. Gives enough time for carriers, retailers to prep after announcement etc. This is way too long.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble accessing tmobile.com now? I can't get to it on my phone nor on the Web. Hopefully they're doing an update maybe with ship dates ??

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I dunno.... That processing check back error keeps popping up. We may be getting some movement today.
I'm gonna be crazy excited if we do. I've never pre-ordered and the idea of getting it new and in the box through the mail is very exciting. Doesn't help I have a lack of patience for fun stuff like this

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
You get the deal in addition you can choose from a year of Netflix. We have the most gifts to choose from.

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/Mobile/en-us/EnterTmobile

I see. I guess I don't view Netflix as worth the $180 price tag for a whole year. Then again I don't watch movies or TV much so it kind of feel like getting a $100 itune gift card. So how does it work. Do you get Netflix in addition to the $256 gb memory card because I thought it was the Netflix or the Fit 2 or 256 gb memory card. And this Netflix thing, is it for every new phone? If you can give me links to this, would really appreciate it. Thanks.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I see. I guess I don't view Netflix as worth the $180 price tag for a whole year. Then again I don't watch movies or TV much so it kind of feel like getting a $100 itune gift card. So how does it work. Do you get Netflix in addition to the $256 gb memory card because I thought it was the Netflix or the Fit 2 or 256 gb memory card. And this Netflix thing, is it for every new phone? If you can give me links to this, would really appreciate it. Thanks.

For t-mobile you pick one of the above three mentioned. I'd take a $100 iTunes gift card with an iPhone that'd be great if Apple was ever willing to bundle anything with preorders on iPhones ;)

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
For t-mobile you pick one of the above three mentioned. I'd take a $100 iTunes gift card with an iPhone that'd be great if Apple was ever willing to bundle anything with preorders on iPhones ;)

Wait people been telling me you get Netflix in addition to the free gifts. Now I'm confuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.