T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I see. I guess I don't view Netflix as worth the $180 price tag for a whole year. Then again I don't watch movies or TV much so it kind of feel like getting a $100 itune gift card. So how does it work. Do you get Netflix in addition to the $256 gb memory card because I thought it was the Netflix or the Fit 2 or 256 gb memory card. And this Netflix thing, is it for every new phone? If you can give me links to this, would really appreciate it. Thanks.

The Netflix is for TMO customers with the new Samsungs. They offered it with the S7 also, the Note 5, the S6..

No you don't get Netflix in addition, you get one of the three. The one year of Netflix is something that Netflix, Samsung and TMO do.

The link is above in the post you quoted. You can check at Samsung promotions what gifts each carrier is offering. You claim those promotions at the Samsung site generally. Some stores and a couple carriers gave out gifts.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
The Netflix is for TMO customers with the new Samsungs. They offered it with the S7 also, the Note 5, the S6..

No you don't get Netflix in addition, you get one of the three. The one year of Netflix is something that Netflix, Samsung and TMO do.

The link is above in the post you quoted. You can check at Samsung promotions what gifts each carrier is offering. You claim those promotions at the Samsung site generally. Some stores and a couple carriers gave out gifts.

Thanks for the confirmation. Your not getting any free gifts. Netflix is a much worst deal than the Fit 2 and SD card. So why do people say that T-mobile give more when it the same as everyone else? That where I'm confuse about.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the confirmation. Your not getting any free gifts. Netflix is a much worst deal than the Fit 2 and SD card. So why do people say that T-mobile give more when it the same as everyone else? That where I'm confuse about.

T-Mobile is the only carrier offering Netflix in addition to other two standard options.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

T-mobile has the most choices on what you can get.. They are options.. They are not free because you have to order a note 7 but they are free because you don't really pay for them.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
T-Mobile is the only carrier offering Netflix in addition to other two standard options.

That is confusing but I know what you mean. Now my problem and concern is this. So if you buy any Samsung phone you get 1 year of Netflix for free but since the Note 7 has this promotion, you don't get the 1 year of Netflix in addition to the other free gifts and I think that is shady. It should be 1 year of Netflix + 256 gb card or Fit 2. Why do other Samsung phones get that 1 year of Netflix but not this phone because of the promotion by Samsung? Does this make any sense? And Also Netflix is a way worst offering than the other two free gifts in my opinion.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
That is confusing but I know what you mean. Now my problem and concern is this. So if you buy any Samsung phone you get 1 year of Netflix for free but since the Note 7 has this promotion, you don't get the 1 year of Netflix in addition to the other free gifts and I think that is shady. It should be 1 year of Netflix + 256 gb card or Fit 2. Why do other Samsung phones get that 1 year of Netflix but not this phone because of the promotion by Samsung? Does this make any sense? And Also Netflix is a way worst offering than the other two free gifts in my opinion.

To each their own. I know people that binge on Netflix so they wish they had that option. Idk why they changed it that's a question for Mr Legere lol. But I don't use my netflix anyway so I don't care either way.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I don't see where it is confusing.. This phone does give you Netflix if you choose. You just can't pick Netflix and something else, you pick one of the three choices and that's it. There are some people who would pick Netflix it's just an added bonus of choice for t-mobile customers. It's the worst choice I'm your opinion but someone else might really like that option.

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
HrXayU1.png

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I read the review on the fit band and it's not good. Not even waterproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow