Same here
4a890ba4e0e2445b3c581b89bfda4904.jpg

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Lookin' good.

7ZcGaL6.png

fZr9Xux.png

FWIW, my credit card hasn't been charged, and I haven't found anything on UPS when tracking via reference (my phone number).

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Damn it Samsung, the official release should have been 12th instead of 19th. Too much time after announcement, pre order and release. Almost close to 3 weeks, ideal is around 10 days. Gives enough time for carriers, retailers to prep after announcement etc. This is way too long.

I remember when it used to be months. Heck, last year the Moto X was announced on July 28 and released Sep 2. Heck, the Palm Pre was announced in January 2009 and was available in JUNE. Lol. The average person is fine, it's just us in the forums who are losing our minds. Lol.

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Call me what you will but I was able to get in to my T-Mobile and I'm certain my status said "prepping for shipment". But then I clicked to see more and now I am getting a service unavailable message. Haven't been able to get back in in about 20 min.

Liar Liar pants on fire...

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Samsung Gear Fit 2 review - CNET

TL;dr:

The good The Gear Fit 2 has a slim design with a beautiful curved AMOLED display that can show smartphone notifications and weekly charts. It also has GPS, heart-rate monitoring, onboard music storage for up to 1,000 songs, all-day fitness and sleep tracking, and automatic exercise detection.

The bad Short battery life. The accuracy of the heart-rate sensor fluctuates during workouts. You can't wear in the shower or while swimming. No iPhone support. Samsung's S Health app can be confusing.

The bottom line The Gear Fit 2 is a great-looking feature-packed fitness band, but its design isn't always perfect for hardcore workout warriors.
Luckily I'm not that hardcore :p

I have a Polar watch with the chest strap heart rate monitor and it works great. My hardcore fitness friends said that the wrist heart rate monitors were never that accurate.

I have a 200GB SD card from when I got my V10 and got a year of Netflix when I got the S7e.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping mine is shipping from TMO and ships when the pre-orders do. Since mine is being done the way it is, I don't know of I will get a text shipping notification or it even show shipping on my account.

bmackenzie07

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think they website can't handle the traffic because chrome just told me the site was unresponsive. I refreshed and it came back. Might just be too many people like us checking to frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech