T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My TMO is still down for me.
Now back up and I have a device with no order number listed in my account..
a580008f26c37891e81c840d1706a34f.jpg

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
No changes on my end. Even if this was really popular around the world, they still would have had to produce carrier specific units. So why isn't tmobile shipping out units that were already produced to some of the pre order people? Makes no sense.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
No changes on my end. Even if this was really popular around the world, they still would have had to produce carrier specific units. So why isn't tmobile shipping out units that were already produced to some of the pre order people? Makes no sense.

I'm assuming they haven't received them from Samsung yet.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

I agree with you. T-Mobile is keeping a tight ship this time around.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What did it use to say/display?

Posted via the Android Central App
Nothing was there, but also it doesn't show I'm due for an upgrade. I did a pre-order and then I heard from Samsung a couple hours later so I canceled it.

Things went back to normal, showing I had an upgrade available. I'm wondering now with the obvious systems issues they are having today if something isn't messed up.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Luckily I'm not that hardcore :p

I have a Polar watch with the chest strap heart rate monitor and it works great. My hardcore fitness friends said that the wrist heart rate monitors were never that accurate.

I have a 200GB SD card from when I got my V10 and got a year of Netflix when I got the S7e.

I also have 1 year Netflix from s7e, have 128gb card(I think..) that I got myself and have no watch or fitness tracker at the moment that I'd like to wear daily. Do you think the fitness tracker would be a good choice? I can't really decide.. Also for the small and large sizes on the fitness tracker it doesn't effect the screen size or anything right? Just the strap length?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't see why though. If people ordered them and you got the units why not ship them out same as before.

Samsung may have told them not to, some manufacturers are notorious for this like Apple. It doesn't make sense to me but manufacturers want to control it, some are ok with early deliveries and some are not and want to build the hype/anticipation. I hope they do because I'm heading out of town Friday afternoon and would like to have my new phone :)

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I think you're making this more confusing, but T-Mobile is also making it confusing by claiming to offer the most of anyone else- you don't get more gifts with T-Mobile, you just get three options to choose from (SD card, Fit, or Netflix) instead of just the two (SD Card or Fit) that other carriers offer. And from my research, other carriers aren't offering this plus another gift, except AT&T- they're offering a Gear S2 or Tab in addition to the Samsung offer, but that requires a two year contract, so no thanks. Verizon and Sprint are only offering the Fit or sd card.

As far as Target or Sam's Club, their offers are nicer, but for me, I have no desire (or financial ability) to purchase the phone at full retail price, I need a carrier that can break it down into monthly payments, so thats why I would go that route.

And you already said you don't watch Netflix so of course its not a good deal for you. My family on the other hand, my kids are on Netflix a good chunk of the day and then we are on it after they go to bed, so its definitely not a bad deal, maybe just not as good of a deal financially compared to the other two.

Fantastic response! I also prefer paying the monthly plan but is there anyway I could avoid that extra $20 activation/sims starter pack charge? I already have a few nano sim cards. Also where do you guys order your from (paying monthly) other than T-Mobile? Thanks

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Samsung may have told them not to, some manufacturers are notorious for this like Apple. It doesn't make sense to me but manufacturers want to control it, some are ok with early deliveries and some are not and want to build the hype/anticipation. I hope they do because I'm heading out of town Friday afternoon and would like to have my new phone :)

In other countries the Note has been out already. What makes them special to get the device faster?

From a logistics standpoint also it sounds like a nightmare if Tmobile released all orders to be shipped on the 18th.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Fantastic response! I also prefer paying the monthly plan but is there anyway I could avoid that extra $20 activation/sims starter pack charge? I already have a few nano sim cards. Also where do you guys order your from (paying monthly) other than T-Mobile? Thanks
I only do TMO. They don't charge me the $20 but I have two accounts, long time customer. When u had one of the accounts with AT&T, they always waived the fee, but they charged me at least double monthly for less service.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
In other countries the Note has been out already. What makes them special to get the device faster?

From a logistics standpoint also it sounds like a nightmare if Tmobile released all orders to be shipped on the 18th.

Each country has different release dates. Samsung sets those dates.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Gear Fit 2 review - CNET

TL;dr:

The good The Gear Fit 2 has a slim design with a beautiful curved AMOLED display that can show smartphone notifications and weekly charts. It also has GPS, heart-rate monitoring, onboard music storage for up to 1,000 songs, all-day fitness and sleep tracking, and automatic exercise detection.

The bad Short battery life. The accuracy of the heart-rate sensor fluctuates during workouts. You can't wear in the shower or while swimming. No iPhone support. Samsung's S Health app can be confusing.

The bottom line The Gear Fit 2 is a great-looking feature-packed fitness band, but its design isn't always perfect for hardcore workout warriors.

-It's IP68, not sure why they say that about showering or swimming. I shower with mine almost every day. I've had it since mid June. No issues.
-S Health app is not confusing to me at all, but that's subjective.
-While the battery is certainly not as good as advertised, it still gets me through a full 14 hour day. I get a ton of notifications as I am on my phone all day every day (networking animals as I am in rescue, my phone never stops going off lol)
-I find the heart rate is accurate as long as I wear it tighter. I just make it tighter when I go to the gym or run around the neighborhood.
-I just use the GPS on my phone, haven't tried it on the Fit yet.
-Overall, I really like it. The notifications and being able to do simple replies make it more like a smart watch. Only regret is ordering the blue over the black because it looks more green to me.

Since I have the Fit2, I look forward to getting that 256GB MicroSD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca