T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I was told by TMO rep that I should get an email notification around 11th or 12th.

Monday I got a text from 456 which is tmobile and I was all pumped up and that, but then when I opened it it was just an advertisement for some plans or something. My heart jumped out of my stomach almost!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Monday I got a text from 456 which is tmobile and I was all pumped up and that, but then when I opened it it was just an advertisement for some plans or something. My heart jumped out of my stomach almost!

All they said was that it was in regards to N7 shipment

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
People need to take a big breath, chill out, take a walk, smoke a joint, have a beer, listen to some Allman Brothers, all of the above....whatever it takes.... breathe.

We see this every single release. Peeps start going insane with anxiety, for literally no reason whatsoever. Time and time again, as many of us have been trying to point out... the shipping estimate on Tmo's website is usually 9 times out of 10, wrong. Or constantly fluctuating. There is zero need to check that. Just wait for the shipping email, that will no doubt start to roll out tomorrow and Friday.

Please, please, please (that's 3 pleases)....do not be one of the people that cancels their order because of anxiety... and then gets put on back order....when if they would have just waited, they'd have it on time or early. It happens everytime and it's just painfull to watch. I've already seen several people on here talking that way...and it boggles my mind, as it's still 9 days until retail release. Some people are already saying their angry, annoyed?? Huh? lolz.

Breathe :)

Amen brother. I said that 5 days ago. Allman Brothers is a great choice, but based on your avatar I would have thought you would have said the Grateful Dead.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Interesting they can tell you that about expecting an email tomorrow

I don't believe anything that anyone from T-Mobile says. There have been all kinds of things posted on here about what T-Mobile said. The retail guys have no clue. I walked into a retail store when I got my S7 edge almost 2 weeks before release and the counter jockey didn't believe the device I had was the S7 edge. Until I get a notification from either T-Mobile or MyUPS that says it has shipped, I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I was told by TMO rep that I should get an email notification around 11th or 12th.

Reps have no clue, they are guessing like everyone else and depending on who you talk to and the time of day you'll get different answers. The only people who really know are the folks who work in the warehouse.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
-It's IP68, not sure why they say that about showering or swimming. I shower with mine almost every day. I've had it since mid June. No issues.
-S Health app is not confusing to me at all, but that's subjective.
-While the battery is certainly not as good as advertised, it still gets me through a full 14 hour day. I get a ton of notifications as I am on my phone all day every day (networking animals as I am in rescue, my phone never stops going off lol)
-I find the heart rate is accurate as long as I wear it tighter. I just make it tighter when I go to the gym or run around the neighborhood.
-I just use the GPS on my phone, haven't tried it on the Fit yet.
-Overall, I really like it. The notifications and being able to do simple replies make it more like a smart watch. Only regret is ordering the blue over the black because it looks more green to me.

Since I have the Fit2, I look forward to getting that 256GB MicroSD!
Good catch. Seems CNET messed up the review.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was just a copy of your receipt? In any case, reading the fine print it state it would take 12 weeks to get your free gifts :(
Last year when I did it, I had to fill out a form with requested info about my phone, take a picture of my proof of purchase and upload it.

Prizelogic does things pretty quickly but it takes some time.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Ok like a lot of other people, I, for shiggles, reached out to Tmo on twitter DM, the rep had this to say:

"Great, thanks Michael, I appreciate it. I double checked your orders and I'm still showing that the expected ship day is on the 18th. Who knows, we may all get a surprise and see them come early but at this point it looks like the 18th is still the day to mark on your calendar. I hope you love your phone when you get it. If you need anything between now and then you know how to find us :) *TylerDevenere"

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm still getting the same inaccessible message. Sounds like nothing happened though. I'm certain I saw the status change from processing. Hmm. Oh well, keeping y'all posted. I have other things better to do than make stuff up for the nay sayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer