T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it was the same amount of time with the free GearVR that came with my S7e. Free though.

Not the same as before. The promo gift shipping time for the S7 was 6 weeks. The 12 week turn around time for the N7 promo, is new.

That 6 weeks for the S7 was just about spot on as well. People just need to chill and realize they probably won't see their promo gift until November.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Last year when I did it, I had to fill out a form with requested info about my phone, take a picture of my proof of purchase and upload it.

Prizelogic does things pretty quickly but it takes some time.

It's the same as this year. Once you have your N7.... Submit your personal info, IMEI, MAC and picture of the receipt. Then wait about 3 months.

In the past, Prizelogic sticks pretty close to their stated shipping times.

Phil & Jerry will need to pass out Prozac between September & November ;) lolz

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's the same as this year. Once you have your N7.... Submit your personal info, IMEI, MAC and picture of the receipt. Then wait about 3 months.

In the past, Prizelogic sticks pretty close to their stated shipping times.

Phil & Jerry will need to pass out Prozac between September & November ;) lolz
Yeah all my Prizelogic claims have been the same. I think they got my Netflix info to me between 4-6 weeks, maybe closer to 4, but nothing to ship with that.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah all my Prizelogic claims have been the same. I think they got my Netflix info to me between 4-6 weeks, maybe closer to 4, but nothing to ship with that.

Yep, same here. Got my Netflix code about 4 weeks after submitting and approval... and my VR about 1.5 weeks after that.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Last year when I did it, I had to fill out a form with requested info about my phone, take a picture of my proof of purchase and upload it.

Prizelogic does things pretty quickly but it takes some time.

I don't know what to get anymore. I plan on having the 256gb card the moment I have my phone since I will have lot of things on it but now if it 12 weeks, it pretty useless for me. I guess I can sell it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to get anymore. I plan on having the 256gb card the moment I have my phone since I will have lot of things on it but now if it 12 weeks, it pretty useless for me. I guess I can sell it.
Even with that card, I would use cloud storage also, that is where I would back everything up.

What kind of stuff are you wanting to put on the phone?

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Even with that card, I would use cloud storage also, that is where I would back everything up.

What kind of stuff are you wanting to put on the phone?
There is only so m7ch you can put on the cloud tho... In addition to that, totally dependent on signal coverage for access at all times...
I use the cloud for lots too, but my cards/on-board storage is where the MAJORITY of my data goes...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There is only so m7ch you can put on the cloud tho... In addition to that, totally dependent on signal coverage for access at all times...
I use the cloud for lots too, but my cards/on-board storage is where the MAJORITY of my data goes...
Well it depends.. Google Photo is unlimited video and picture storage. It depends on what you are storing. Of you are downloading movies and a lot of songs, that can take some room..

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys new here. Been lurking this post for a while, I can feel everyone's hype. So I can't pre order the note 7 (black) until tomorrow morning for billing reasons. What do you guys think are my chances of getting the phone on or before the 19th?

I ordered mine this past Sunday at a tmobile store. Mine says delivery for the 18th or 19th. Hasn't changed, I ordered black.

Posted via the Android Central App

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Well it depends.. Google Photo is unlimited video and picture storage. It depends on what you are storing. Of you are downloading movies and a lot of songs, that can take some room..
Oh yeah, photo backups go to cloud, but my music stays with me... I prob stream more movie/tv than download/save so that isn't really a big thing for me (mainly bc of how much space it takes)...

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I don't believe anything that anyone from T-Mobile says. There have been all kinds of things posted on here about what T-Mobile said. The retail guys have no clue. I walked into a retail store when I got my S7 edge almost 2 weeks before release and the counter jockey didn't believe the device I had was the S7 edge. Until I get a notification from either T-Mobile or MyUPS that says it has shipped, I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

Same thing for Verizon. Just taking whatever is said with a grain of salt

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I am unlimited tho so it really wouldn't matter too much... That's a good deal tho, gor those watching data... Binge On is pretty sweet too!!
Yeah unlimited wouldn't matter, but both are a good deal. A few months ago has a relative in the hospital and was there a lot. I watched Netflix a lot and it didn't touch my data.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
The downside to binge on tho is that video quality is limited to 480p
Yeah true, but it is not that mich of a deal breaker for MOST stuff on this siz of screen... If it was a "special" show or something I wanted to see FULL HD detail on, then I adjust it... But it is cool for those that watch their data usage...

Status
Not open for further replies.