T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah unlimited wouldn't matter, but both are a good deal. A few months ago has a relative in the hospital and was there a lot. I watched Netflix a lot and it didn't touch my data.
That is EXACTLY when it counts the most... Plus, tethering is hooked up to it too, and I DO take advantage of that, bc my hot spot is only 7GB

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
e386a1b72fc2ea7733a7be12d60d9398.jpg
11afa41d5f9ffc27d395782bd75daefe.jpg

Note 1 to note 7 photos

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My note 5 has 32 Gb storage and I manage fine. I also use the cloud
I am a BIG struggler with storage space... SD cards are always welcome, but I would still prefer that monster 256GB on board device (wish Sammie would do that to the Note series, and gibe the media plaer DAC, HD music capability for format/playback) I would be SET then

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah true, but it is not that mich of a deal breaker for MOST stuff on this siz of screen... If it was a "special" show or something I wanted to see FULL HD detail on, then I adjust it... But it is cool for those that watch their data usage...
The smaller screens really can handle that much better. Now streaming on your TV, different story.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Just an FYI.. Did you know that TMO doesn't count music streaming against your data?
I agree, I stream everything and upload most things to the cloud. I'm doing fine with my current 32 GB of phone storage. I guess the only reason for an SD card is to save high resolution pictures.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I watch Netflix on my big tv with binge on, no problem with resolution. The only time I notice is when I occasionally switch to live TV and realize there's a slight difference.
I could watch it, but I really like HD on a 50" screen.

Netflix wasn't bad on my tablet either and I did a Hotspot on my phone.

eckono38

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I remember getting my s7 edge way early. I'm hoping the same thing happens with this one. The YouTubers don't even have their review units yet and y usually get theirs way early. We shall see.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The old man has 150 gbs on a 200gb card in my Note 4.. I NEED the 256.. I carry a tons of music in FLAC, almost no MP3s.. Then you have my movies, tons,and tons of them, then you have my exercise videos, tons, tons, of then, then I got my pictures, tons of them, and I am climbing. So, I need the 256 badly. I wish they made a 256 Note 7 along with a 512gb card.

I am from old school, you can never have too much storage, primary and secondary storage. :D

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
So I spoke to a rep on Twitter and asked for the their best accurate answer lol and got this
"Thanks for taking the time to reach out. After some digging I found that the earliest we will ship devices is 8/18. So to be honest with you I would say the chance of getting on or before the 19th is slim. Let me know if you have any more questions on this. I’m here to help. *EmmanuelL"

Does it ship from your warehouse or from Samsung? Just curious
"Good questions, no worries I’m here to make sure you have all the info you need. This is an awesome phone and I understand you want to know when you’re getting yours so I get where you’re coming from. Expedited shipping will be free on orders through 8/21 which is 1-3 business days. The devices ordered from us will be shipped from our warehouse. *EmmanuelL"

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So I spoke to a rep on Twitter and asked for the their best accurate answer lol and got this
"Thanks for taking the time to reach out. After some digging I found that the earliest we will ship devices is 8/18. So to be honest with you I would say the chance of getting on or before the 19th is slim. Let me know if you have any more questions on this. I’m here to help. *EmmanuelL"

Does it ship from your warehouse or from Samsung? Just curious
"Good questions, no worries I’m here to make sure you have all the info you need. This is an awesome phone and I understand you want to know when you’re getting yours so I get where you’re coming from. Expedited shipping will be free on orders through 8/21 which is 1-3 business days. The devices ordered from us will be shipped from our warehouse. *EmmanuelL"

If that is the case then many of us probably won't even get it until after the 19th depending on how the weekend affects shipping. Waste of time pre ordering really then.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
If that is the case then many of us probably won't even get it until after the 19th depending on how the weekend affects shipping. Waste of time pre ordering really then.

I'd rather pre-order knowing I'll eventually get one than dealing with going to a store, hoping they have what I want in stock.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I just seen something on reddit that Samsung probably won't release the phone early because of negative reviews that come out before release date so basically they want the consumer to be their own critic / reviewer hopefully this isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.