T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So I spoke to a rep on Twitter and asked for the their best accurate answer lol and got this
"Thanks for taking the time to reach out. After some digging I found that the earliest we will ship devices is 8/18. So to be honest with you I would say the chance of getting on or before the 19th is slim. Let me know if you have any more questions on this. I’m here to help. *EmmanuelL"

Does it ship from your warehouse or from Samsung? Just curious
"Good questions, no worries I’m here to make sure you have all the info you need. This is an awesome phone and I understand you want to know when you’re getting yours so I get where you’re coming from. Expedited shipping will be free on orders through 8/21 which is 1-3 business days. The devices ordered from us will be shipped from our warehouse. *EmmanuelL"

logic...there not going to tell u if they shipping early bro..if it happens it happens

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Last year when I did it, I had to fill out a form with requested info about my phone, take a picture of my proof of purchase and upload it.

Prizelogic does things pretty quickly but it takes some time.

Pretty what? Took them 4 months to send me my gear S2 from the last promotion. They must just hate Verizon, sorry I'm lurking on your page trying to triangulation when mine will ship based on when your TMO people ships out

Last edited:

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Same question same answer. But it's only what 8 days away I can wait but with high anxiety lol jk but I hope it comes out early. Maybe when we all wake up in the morning we'll see tracking numbers in our emails 🍷🍾

1470886919559.jpg

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Starting to think maybe instore pick up is a better idea, I did that with the note 4 and got it the same day.

I agree. If I lived up north still I'd just pick it up in store since I had a trillion t mobile stores in my metro area and near my house. Here i have one and I have to drive over 25 miles to my south to the next closest one. Actually closer to 30 miles I think.

XDA forum someone called Tmobile and said they might not get it until the 23rd now due to the weekend. I'd be livid.

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Starting to think maybe instore pick up is a better idea, I did that with the note 4 and got it the same day.
I did that with the Note 4 as well but they had only sent them so many they had very little if I'm not mistaken they had only sent my local one 12 and was expected another shipment the next day and they told the others to go to the other one we had they may have some left

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I did that with the Note 4 as well but they had only sent them so many they had very little if I'm not mistaken they had only sent my local one 12 and was expected another shipment the next day and they told the others to go to the other one we had they may have some left

Won't front, I called about 20+stores on released date and the popular color was black which was sold out everywhere until I found a store in Brooklyn (nyc) that had one black note 4 left and it was almost closing time

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Won't front, I called about 20+stores on released date and the popular color was black which was sold out everywhere until I found a store in Brooklyn (nyc) that had one black note 4 left and it was almost closing time

Wow. Again that's NYC area also. Very heavily dense area. I doubt it's like that everywhere.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I like the removable battery, but with 64gb even though it's probably closer to just over 50gb after bloatware etc., that's still plenty more than enough for me that I will never use in the first place. It would be great to still have a removable battery simply so I could buy a spare. I live in Florida so a hurricane knocking power out for a few days it would be great to have a couple spare batteries. Same as when I lived in Missouri. A few times we had power outages from thunderstorms and an Ice storm that lasted a couple days. if it had a removable battery I'd be buying at least two spares.

Good thing for portable chargers or a case chargers.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Lol so many different answers

You have to remember they WON'T tell us that they are shipping early because the moment they do everyone and their mom's is going to be calling about why so and so has his being shipped first and not yours. T-mobile reps are obviously going to tell you that they are sticking to normal schedule so that they don't get complaints about why it hasn't shipped early when it's technically early.

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Same here. The pre ordering though I think is because so many people skipped the Note 5 and stuck with their Note 4 as is evident on this forum. honestly I don't see a lot of people with Note 5s but a lot more Note 4s. Removing the SD slot in the Note 5 kept people away from it.

I agree. I was holding out hoping the next Note would have a removable battery. Oh well, bring on the Note 7!

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Well if we don't see any movements by later today it's safe to say we won't really be getting it that early at all then.

They did say "overnight shipping" so devices could ship Friday and arrive by Monday or ship Monday and get to us by Wednesday. Honestly I would of loved to have the phone a full week before release date

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
The movement to no external storage was stupid and a bad judgement on samsung behalf. But the internal battery makes sense from a business aspect. There's still a **** ton of old note 4s being used. How often do you see an iPhone 4 being used😂. And even still, that should limit ppl in purchasing the note 7, as replacing an internal battery is no harder than replacing a screen. You can already purchase the s7 screen and batteries everywhere. Me personally am a big zerolemon user, and while it is nice to have an extended battery (specially since I root, rom, and over clock my phones) it's not a deal breaker. You can still do external case chargers, you do lose a little in the transfer. But still doubles or more battery life.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Maybe it depends if you paid in full or used Jump. I don't have jump or any plan. I always pay in full no payment plans or JOD. Maybe that's why they didn't charge a portion of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12