T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah had a hold for $0.00 until the final charge goes through. That's even what I was told when I placed my order on release night with customer service.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I never have had holds put on my account for anything I've ordered from anywhere. I ordered 8/4 still pretty early so hopefully I see my card charged today and get the phone fri or sat. But I work all weekend and Monday and my graduate class starts up so I won't have much time to d*ck around with my new phone until Monday night :(

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Every phone I've ordered through tmo over the phone, they've put a hold. Trust me they put a hold, whether your bank displays it is a different story.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Blue, I didn't say that at all. I'm just saying the hold is gone, which for my bank. Usually means they are processing the transaction. And according to my paperwork and sales department, payments will be processed day before shipping. Either way, doesn't bother me any. I'm more than happy with my 4 and s5, both over clocked to 3.1ghz. And running like butter. On a side note, I freaking love the gear s2 4g.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Blue, I didn't say that at all. I'm just saying the hold is gone, which for my bank. Usually means they are processing the transaction. And according to my paperwork and sales department, payments will be processed day before shipping. Either way, doesn't bother me any. I'm more than happy with my 4 and s5, both over clocked to 3.1ghz. And running like butter. On a side note, I freaking love the gear s2 4g.

I would think they would release the hold because they couldn't fulfill the order especially blue being so popular that's just my humble opinion

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Vic, my order is still in place, seeing I placed it right before the start of preorder. As I always do. As long as it's not processed by the sales rep before the start time it goes in first. I make no speculation on anything concerning shipping. I'm just stating what my financial institution behaves when processing transactions.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
There isn't a hold placed at shipping. Purchase is processed at shipping. However long you bank takes to finalize it. Mine, completes same day order is shipped traditionally.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Vic, my order is still in place, seeing I placed it right before the start of preorder. As I always do. As long as it's not processed by the sales rep before the start time it goes in first. I make no speculation on anything concerning shipping. I'm just stating what my financial institution behaves when processing transactions.

I hope you're right. I ordered black on 8/4 at noon time so I would think mine would ship early too then. I figured to order black because that is what is produced the most, and honestly I wanted black. I'm slapping a Supcase beetle and soon Otterbox Defender on it anyways so I won't really care what the color is as long as it's not pink or some $&*&.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Understandable all banks work differently I have Bank of America so usually there's no hold and they charge me the moment the phone is shipped from T-Mobile Warehouse in Kentucky

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I hope you're right. I ordered black on 8/4 at noon time so I would think mine would ship early too then. I figured to order black because that is what is produced the most, and honestly I wanted black. I'm slapping a Supcase beetle and soon Otterbox Defender on it anyways so I won't really care what the color is as long as it's not pink or some $&*&.

OtterBox really stepped up their game with cases I got the red symmetry such a nice case

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
OtterBox really stepped up their game with cases I got the red symmetry such a nice case

I'm getting the Defender. It is still not out yet for sale though so it might be a couple weeks before stores get them though and there was no way I was going to go without a case on this phone so I ordered a Supcase Unicorn Beetle for it until then. It's still an ok case but doesn't provide the max drop protection though. However I'm using a generic Defender on my S7 right now made by caseologist and I like this generic one a lot more than my Defender. Better material and the screen protector fits tighter to the screen so I don't have to clean it very much. I might pick one of those up if they come out soon instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke