T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
If the note 4 wasn't getting fry an egg hot. I wouldn't of even bought the 7 yet. I usually wait till root and rims drop. Can't stand bloatware, and stock roms. But after replacing the screen and the board. I've given up.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Some were saying they want extra Note 4 to have in hand because they don't want to upgrade, so that might work. If you need a trade in, get a cheap one from Walmart, target or any store. Tmobile has been known to take those.

I think the 7 will be better then my 5, and it sounds so new and shiny.

IF i get it, I'm thinking blue and Netflix (if I qualify with Jump).
I have a Neo watch and don't need that much storage.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Looking back now the note 5 was a big downgrade from the 4, and I have the same feeling people will say the same about going from the s7 edge to the note 7. S7 edge has been nothing but an amazing device no complains

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
As has been mentioned many times....there is zero need to check the Tmo shipping estimate. It's never correct, and you'll drive yourself batty looking at it, because it always changes. And always has.

True story... my S7e was in my hands on 2/29, and the Tmo order status page still said it was being processed several days later. That should tell you all you need to know.

Just wait for the email.
Do you know if the emails are real time? I hope I get the email as it ships, not 24 hrs later or something..want to make sure I'm home for it

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Do you know if the emails are real time? I hope I get the email as it ships, not 24 hrs later or something..want to make sure I'm home for it

Sign up for notifications with your bank when your credit card or debit is charged you get notify and as well ups when a label is created they text/email real time

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Note 4 was a solid preformer, specially when on custom rom. I'm sure the 7 will be too. Don't think I would switch from s7 to note 7 unless I just wanted s pen.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Sign up for notifications with your bank when your credit card or debit is charged you get notify and as well ups when a label is created they text/email real time
I get bank texts for all transactions so that's good and glad about the email too :) I got a tmobile text order confirmation on the 4th at 1pm when I ordered.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just to get some perspective on this, I went into the S7E shipping thread. The street date was Friday, 8/11. Most phones looked like they shipped on 8/7 and delivered on 8/8,with some showing preparing for shipment on Sunday, 8/6.
So, Monday shipping is definitely a possibility and probability.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just to get some perspective on this, I went into the S7E shipping thread. The street date was Friday, 8/11. Most phones looked like they shipped on 8/7 and delivered on 8/8,with some showing preparing for shipment on Sunday, 8/6.
So, Monday shipping is definitely a possibility and probability.

My imo yall need to stop guessing so many people getting it wrong and someone needs to make a "shipment and or card charged for the note 7 thread "because i feel this is becoming trolling"

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My imo yall need to stop guessing so many people getting it wrong and someone needs to make a "shipment and or card charged for the note 7 thread "because i feel this is becoming trolling"
It's called speculation, not trolling. I'm sure the first ones to get shipment notification will start a new thread. Most likely, you will see several threads within minutes of each other because everyone wants to be the first. The whole conversation will shift once that happens. That's the general evolution of these things. This thread will just wither away then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek