T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
strange, at 12:30 this morning I received a text from USPS with this message:

USPS Tracking Number Not Found - 3010011000xxxxxxxx. Txt HELP 4 help or visit usps.com/texttracking

I censored the tracking number. My USPS shows same thing basically. Don't know if it has anything to do with the phone but I'm not expecting anything else. I believe different delivery methods will have different tracking number formats, usually when I get a package from USPS the tracking starts with 9 and is a longer string.

No change in Tmo status

well, apparently these are the USPS Tracking number formats. So the one they sent me doesn't match up.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 7396.jpg
    7396.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 140

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I just seen something on reddit that Samsung probably won't release the phone early because of negative reviews that come out before release date so basically they want the consumer to be their own critic / reviewer hopefully this isn't

The ONLY thing that I believe could be close to a "negative" on this device, is the fact that they duplicated so much of the s7/s7e without pioneering the Note line very much... Other than that, unless something went terribly wrong in production (which, if it did, I don't think they would release them) I don't think there is ANYTHING that people can say "SUCKS" about this device... So I don't think I buy that rationale...

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I like the removable battery, but with 64gb even though it's probably closer to just over 50gb after bloatware etc., that's still plenty more than enough for me that I will never use in the first place. It would be great to still have a removable battery simply so I could buy a spare. I live in Florida so a hurricane knocking power out for a few days it would be great to have a couple spare batteries. Same as when I lived in Missouri. A few times we had power outages from thunderstorms and an Ice storm that lasted a couple days. if it had a removable battery I'd be buying at least two spares.

I hear you on the back ups, but battery packs solved my concern over this... easily... Now I constantly roll with at least one 20,000 mah backup supply (among other goodies, hahaha) but that just me...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I hear you on the back ups, but battery packs solved my concern over this... easily... Now I constantly roll with at least one 20,000 mah backup supply (among other goodies, hahaha) but that just me...
It really isn't any different than someone carrying around 1-3 extra batteries and many people do that.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
The hold that's been on my card since preorder dropped is off. Which usually means they are processing it.

Sometimes it is just a verification/pending charge, to verify the acct is valid, and seek approval for acct amount, but it doesn't have to stay there... They fall off often, and only return when the actual charge goes through... the timing could be a day or a week, so just let us know when that charge hits, the drop is not so telling to me...

Jcblack3310

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
The movement to no external storage was stupid and a bad judgement on samsung behalf. But the internal battery makes sense from a business aspect. There's still a **** ton of old note 4s being used. How often do you see an iPhone 4 being used😂. And even still, that should limit ppl in purchasing the note 7, as replacing an internal battery is no harder than replacing a screen. You can already purchase the s7 screen and batteries everywhere. Me personally am a big zerolemon user, and while it is nice to have an extended battery (specially since I root, rom, and over clock my phones) it's not a deal breaker. You can still do external case chargers, you do lose a little in the transfer. But still doubles or more battery life.

To be fair, the iPhone 4 came out 6 years ago. The Note 4 came out 2 years ago. Not a good comparison. Tons of people still use the iPhone 5s which is more comparable in terms of age.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Sign up for notifications with your bank when your credit card or debit is charged you get notify and as well ups when a label is created they text/email real time
Yeah, that is extra redundancy, for u if u like it lile that (I do), but TMOUS has ur number and email, so no additional sign-up needed... They WILL send info to you REAL-TIME
Do you know if the emails are real time? I hope I get the email as it ships, not 24 hrs later or something..want to make sure I'm home for it

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
strange, at 12:30 this morning I received a text from USPS with this message:

USPS Tracking Number Not Found - 3010011000xxxxxxxx. Txt HELP 4 help or visit usps.com/texttracking

I censored the tracking number. My USPS shows same thing basically. Don't know if it has anything to do with the phone but I'm not expecting anything else. I believe different delivery methods will have different tracking number formats, usually when I get a package from USPS the tracking starts with 9 and is a longer string.

No change in Tmo status

well, apparently these are the USPS Tracking number formats. So the one they sent me doesn't match up.

Isn't 3xxxxx fedex??

Status
Not open for further replies.