T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
So are these phones getting shipped ups or usps
I opened a T-Mobile link the other day regarding shipping.
Keep in mind:
•It may take up to two days before tracking information becomes available.
•T-Mobile uses UPS to ship most phones and accessories.◦UPS Ground Shipping is expected to arrive within seven business days.
◦UPS Express Shipping is expected to arrive within three business days.
◦UPS Next Day Air is expected to arrive on the next business day (for orders placed before 2 p.m. PT).

•T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.

I also just saw this link for phones ordered today. It looks like if you order today, you will still get the Note7 on time, unless you order the blue. Then, it's like a week later.
https://explore.t-mobile.com/shipping-dates

Last edited:

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I've never used a screen protector. Takes away from the beauty/clarity of the display...no matter how well they're applied. I've also never had even a micro scratch on my S4, Note 5 , S7e. Natta. I always keep it in my pocket, display side toward my leg. I've finally convinced most all my family and friends with GG equipped devices, to get rid of the ugly screen protector. They're happy they did.

Sure, there are people who get scratches like you mentioned, but that's not the norm. Probably some sand or something similar. GG5 I'm sure will be even better with scratch resistance.
It does seem illogical that phones are designed without a case and we go cover them up with one. I kept my note 5 bare for a long time until I dropped it on the back from barely 3 feet, cracking the delicate back. I then got a rugged case but only used it a few weeks because I missed the looks and feel of my bare phone.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind:
•T-Mobile uses UPS to ship most phones and accessories.◦UPS Ground Shipping is expected to arrive within seven business days.
◦UPS Next Day Air is expected to arrive on the next business day (for orders placed before 2 p.m. PT).

•T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.

I also just saw this link for phones ordered today. It looks like if you order today, you will still get the Note7 on time, unless you order the blue. Then, it's like a week later.

My order still has USPS Priority mail listed as the carrier but the T-Mobile rep said that's an error and it should be UPS. I'm in Florida. The anxiety of getting this phone is really annoying. I don't think I've ever been so excited about receiving a phone before. I never preordered one. I always just got it after it was already at the store. Big mistake on ordering blue. I ordered on the 2nd day and my ship date is in a range a week later than release. Total BS. Most likely I'll go to the store on that morning and pick one up, then cancel my pre-order if I don't have any tracking information by then. I called my local T-Mobile store and they said they will have it on that day.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
It does seem illogical that phones are designed without a case and we go cover them up with one. I kept my note 5 bare for a long time until I dropped it on the back from barely 3 feet, cracking the delicate back. I then got a rugged case but only used it a few weeks because I missed the looks and feel of my bare phone.

I always use case....never a screen protector.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
And some basic info for people who are confused/anxious/OCD level 10.

-Tmo uses UPS.
-You'll get an email with tracking #, like you would any other order, from any other company.
-Your N7 will be shipped from Lexington, KY.
-The order status page on Tmo's website is 9/10 wrong. Don't drive yourself crazy looking at it.
-There is zero need to contact a rep. They will have absolutely nothing to tell you. Zero.
-Fresh air is good for humans
-Tmo has a strong history of shipping flagship preorders before any other carrier. They'll ship as soon as they're able. Worst case scenario, we have it in one week. Again, fresh air.
-If you have a credit/debit card tied to this purchase (not just going on your account)...you'll see your card get charged, when Tmo begins label creation/shipping.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕴

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

-Tmo uses UPS.
-You'll get an email with tracking #, like you would any other order, from any other company.
-The order status page on Tmo's website is 9/10 wrong. Don't drive yourself crazy looking at it.
-There is zero need to contact a rep. They will have absolutely nothing to tell you. Zero.
-Tmo has a strong history of shipping flagship preorders before any other carrier. They'll ship as soon as they're able. Worst case scenario, we have it in one week. Again, fresh air.
-If you have a credit/debit card tied to this purchase (not just going on your account)...you'll see your card get charged, when Tmo begins label creation/shipping.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕴

LOL! Good stuff. You'd think people were actually going to die if they don't receive their phone before the release date.

Posted via the Android Central App

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
LOL! Good stuff. You'd think people were actually going to die if they don't receive their phone before the release date.

Not die...but spontaneously combust lol. The whole point of pre-ordering was to get your phone on or before release. If it were a day or 2 after, fine. I can live with that. But to know there's a possibility it won't get to me until September 6 is complete and utter BS.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Well I'm going to be out today for the afternoon and I won't be worried about my phone being delivered today. I will enjoy the day without looking at this thread every 5 min to see the updates. But I know I will take a peak every so often... hehe

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not die...but spontaneously combust lol. The whole point of pre-ordering was to get your phone on or before release. If it were a day or 2 after, fine. I can live with that. But to know there's a possibility it won't get to me until September 6 is complete and utter BS.

Maybe to ensure you get it on the day, but not before.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

-Tmo uses UPS.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕴
Yeah these points have been brought before but for some reason people don't get it..lol

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely. That would not be cool. Remember though... you are looking at Tmo's order status page for that info I imagine. That page is rarely correct. My order status page still said the order was being processed, when I already had my S7e in my hands for 2 days. True story. So take that shipping estimate with a big grain of salt.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind:

Maybe I'll get my blue one. I did tell them if the blue was going to be able to be sent but a week or two later, I would wait that time for the blue.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I should be getting my Spigen slim fit today in the mail. Now I wish I had my N7 to put it in...sigh!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton