T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well I'm going to be out today for the afternoon and I won't be worried about my phone being delivered today. I will enjoy the day without looking at this thread every 5 min to see the updates. But I know I will take a peak every so often... hehe

Posted via the Android Central App

Exactly me, exactly me, =)

hugg727

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought the spigen neo hybrid case :). I usually get ballistic tough jacket but they take too long to let me order it

I also bought this case. Seemed like a small step up from the one piece TPU cases. Plus the accent of the outer frame give you an opportunity to change up the colors. The wife is getting the Silver phone but wanted the pink accent on the case

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
So I talked to the rep about why my dates change he told me it was because of its high in demand for orders I said why did it change i ordered the first day it was able to be pre ordered. He was stammering through his words like crazy. So he tried to change my dates back so I can receive my note by the 23rd I told him it was unfair I should be able to get my note in the 19th not the 23rd he was like I can schedule you to receive your note on the 19th if you pick it up in store I said what was the guarantee of me actually getting it there as well? Stupid answers. Then I told him if I have to wait for the 23rd then I'll wait. Then he insisted that it is subject to change to get them sooner I was like ok well I'll wait to whenever but I'm not really happy I'll get it what 3 days after the 19th. The whole conversation was like he was throwing stuff out there stammering all over his words seems like anxiety kicked in full throttle during the conversation 😒

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
im also patiently waiting to get a text from tmobile that the phone is shipped my first time pre ordering i have an iphone+ now had a note 3 def looking forward to the note 7

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
So he tried to change my dates back so I can receive my note by the 23rd I told him it was unfair I should be able to get my note in the 19th not the 23rd he was like I can schedule you to receive your note on the 19th if you pick it up in store

That was hard to read. And it doesn't make any sense. He doesn't have that capability. You're probably going to just have to wait or go in store if it's that important to get it on release day.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
So I talked to the rep about why my dates change he told me it was because of its high in demand for orders I said why did it change i ordered the first day it was able to be pre ordered. He was stammering through his words like crazy. So he tried to change my dates back so I can receive my note by the 23rd I told him it was unfair I should be able to get my note in the 19th not the 23rd he was like I can schedule you to receive your note on the 19th if you pick it up in store I said what was the guarantee of me actually getting it there as well? Stupid answers. Then I told him if I have to wait for the 23rd then I'll wait. Then he insisted that it is subject to change to get them sooner I was like ok well I'll wait to whenever but I'm not really happy I'll get it what 3 days after the 19th. The whole conversation was like he was throwing stuff out there stammering all over his words seems like anxiety kicked in full throttle during the conversation 😒
They may be inundated with anxious customers questions and sounds as though he isn't equipped with accurate answers so he's unsure how to handle

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

That's because you asked a question that was not on their stupid script that was provided to them..I called earlier today too and the girl was just not sure what she is saying at all...the next time I call is to either cancel it because I am in the store getting it or one last update on the 18th

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

What is your shipping date range. Mine is from 8/23-9/6. I have also had reps tell me that it will be there by the 23rd and that if I don't get any shipping updates by the 19th to see if they have it at the store and get it there. Most likely I will do that. Because I don't trust them "guaranteeing" I will get it by the 23rd. My original ship date was between 8/18-8/19. So I'm as annoyed as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane