T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
They may be inundated with anxious customers questions and sounds as though he isn't equipped with accurate answers so he's unsure how to handle

That doesn't make any sense. He doesn't have that capability. You're probably going to just have to wait or go in store if it's that important to get it on release day.
I agree he told me he could schedule it for me to pick up in store for the 19th but Im good for the wait. I was just wondering why my dates got changed. When he was talking I was like whaaaaat? I ordered on the day of pre orders where available. But he did say I should get it before so I was like you know what I'll keep my dates not worry about scheduling a in store pick up. I've waited this long I can wait. However

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
What is your shipping date range. Mine is from 8/23-9/6. I have also had reps tell me that it will be there by the 23rd and that if I don't get any shipping updates by the 19th to see if they have it at the store and get it there. Most likely I will do that. Because I don't trust them "guaranteeing" I will get it by the 23rd. My original ship date was between 8/18-8/19. So I'm as annoyed as you are.
My dates changed to the same as yours

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My dates changed to the same as yours

I have a theory. It's possible that they aren't sure they will have enough blue ones and they're doing that so people don't chew their heads off if they don't get it by the 19th. We might get a tracking update next week hopefully. I think they'll start updating the ship dates again as they start receiving the phones and sending them out. I hope I'm right.

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
After all these, you all know what is so heart breaking!!! :( I just got an Email from T-Mobile & an SMS from the Bank account that i have mapped for this Note 7 purchase...

I was so excited to open both the email & the SMS to see whether they have charged my card & shipped my mobile...

Any guess what this email & SMS about???

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
After all these, you all know what is so heart breaking!!! :( I just got an Email from T-Mobile & an SMS from the Bank account that i have mapped for this Note 7 purchase...

I was so excited to open both the email & the SMS to see whether they have charged my card & shipped my mobile...

Error in processing??

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Your card was charged to pay your bill this month.

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
#KellyKearns - you were pretty close!

The email says "Your T-Mobile bill is now available" :(

The SMS says "Your account balance as of 11 August 2016 is... blah blah blah" :(

I was like seriously TMo... who cares these 2 at this point, all i want to hear from you is Shipped my Note 7 :)

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Jc the point is, ppl tend to hold on and use old samsungs, and android devices in general. For the fact that, when batts die, you can replace them.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
cd47c619714b08e08dc05571e2c44e9a.jpg
6ae40fe54d679e98ae100883544eb748.jpg

No phone yet but I got the two cases today

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

The SMS says "Your account balance as of 11 August 2016 is... blah blah blah" :(

I was like seriously TMo... who cares these 2 at this point, all i want to hear from you is Shipped my Note 7 :)
Hey, the 11th is my cycle date... Just started a brand new EVERYTHING today... Fresh slate... If only it were fresh in one... Other.... Way....

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I've been waiting on info from either Samsung or TMO. On Tuesday they both spammed me via text and email about 10 times each. They sucked me in every time.

jackquinn27

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
T-Force told me yesterday that Blue Coral "may be partially pending backorder" from Samsung and that they will indeed have less Blue devices than the other colors. I ordered at midnight the day of availability and my current shipping estimate is 8/23-9/6. She told me that there is more time for Samsung to allocate more blue devices to T-Mobile. She again stressed that the delay is for Blue Coral only.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
T-Force is only confirming shipping on the 18th and getting it before it is sold in the store.

They have said twice shipping on the 18th but that isn't anyone receiving before they are sold in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae