T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
T-Force is only confirming shipping on the 18th and getting it before it is sold in the store.

They have said twice shipping on the 18th but that isn't anyone receiving before they are sold in the store.

I was told that unless there were more preorders than units on hand, they would have them in our hands on the 19th. Of course, if they do go out early, no one would commit to that anyway, but we should, with the possible exception of the blue people, be expecting and counting on a friday delivery.

anon(62000)

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I've already got a bunch of 128GB microSD cards for my camera, so I'd just pop one of those in. If I do take the plunge, I'll probably opt for the free year of Netflix.

T-Mobile reps on their Facebook wall also confirmed this. Only get one out of the 3...

1) Gear Fit 2
2) 1 year of Netflix
3) 256GB card

Choose wisely :D

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
e5bb9ca394a85cd9a31ee36943825f9e.jpg

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
How do I look up the thread for when the s7 edge was announced and when people started getting ship notices.

I got my S7e on 2/29. 6 days after the Unpacked event in Barcelona. I remember I got my shipping notice/tracking # on Thursday eve if I recall....the 25th. I didn't get it until Monday, because UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays.

The S7 ultra early releases was obviously a slightly rare thing. The S5, S6's, Note 5 all shipped early, week or more in some cases....but not anywhere near the crazy early releases of the S7's. There were several people who got their S7's on that Friday, 2/26....simply because they lived close enough to Kentucky, where they ship from. I'm in Portland OR, so I just barely missed getting it Friday....though tracking showed it was in Portland that morning...but missed the trucks going out ;)

Wouldn't be surprised at all if noticed start going out this afternoon, eve.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
T-Force is only confirming shipping on the 18th and getting it before it is sold in the store.

They have said twice shipping on the 18th but that isn't anyone receiving before they are sold in the store.

If they shipping early they not going to say,,,A whole line of people would be pissed due to this so they going to tell you the street date

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So we get it by the 18th or they ship it the 18th? Because if that's when they ship they need to sniff donkey nuts
They weren't clear on that, but said twice shipping the 18th. That was the only date they would give, the 18th. If they are giving that date then it is at least by the 18th.

So that is all you can count on. If they do it earlier, then that is a bonus.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was told that unless there were more preorders than units on hand, they would have them in our hands on the 19th. Of course, if they do go out early, no one would commit to that anyway, but we should, with the possible exception of the blue people, be expecting and counting on a friday delivery.
They can do that shipping on the 18th. They can ship overnight.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
They weren't clear on that, but said twice shipping the 18th. That was the only date they would give, the 18th. If they are giving that date then it is at least by the 18th.

So that is all you can count on. If they do it earlier, then that is a bonus.
This is ultimately the expectation, and as stated, earlier would be bonus...

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Do you guys think the only reason they aren't Shipping early is because they might not have enough Coral blue to fulfill all the pre-orers even though black and the others are in abundance? Rather them ship when scheduled than them get complaints up the *** from all of us impatient coral blue orders.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys think the only reason they aren't Shipping early is because they might not have enough Coral blue to fulfill all the pre-orers even though black and the others are in abundance? Rather them ship when scheduled than them get complaints up the *** from all of us impatient coral blue orders.
It could jeopardize fancy color option pre-orders in the future, if they were concerned about this

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site

I don't think T-Mobile would even care about something like that because the only people getting crazy about the pre-orders not shipping out early are people that go to this website, XDA Developers and so on. The majority of people will buy this phone after seeing family, friends and co-workers with them because lets be honest...most people don't even know about this phone (at least in America). The only time I saw a news story about the Note 7 was the release date and even then it wasn't on most major new websites (non-tech websites), I haven't heard anything about it on the news since announcement date.

I can't wait for my Note 7 in black but I wouldn't be shocked if I didn't get it until next Friday which sucks, I'm a nerd when it comes to phones but 95% of people could care less to be honest. I worked at AT&T as a sales rep for 7 years and trust me besides the iPhone most customers (except for tech nerds) could care less about launches and especially pre-orders.

I really hope T-Mobile ships them today or tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey