T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I haven't seen a change in my shipping dates yet, but my wife and I upgraded via JOD. I the black version and her the blue coral. I'm under the impression that they must be shipped together, so hopefully there isn't a delay because I'll have to wait for mine even though it's in stock.

Posted via the Android Central App

To my understanding they could ship separately as long as you have two different order numbers.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty excited to get my pre-order. I ordered the black onyx. It'll be my first Samsung smartphone, but my 3rd Android phone. I've mostly used iOS, but also had the One M8, M9, and currently have the Nextbit Robin and the iPhone 6s Plus.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty excited to get my pre-order. I ordered the black onyx. It'll be my first Samsung smartphone, but my 3rd Android phone. I've mostly used iOS, but also had the One M8, M9, and currently have the Nextbit Robin and the iPhone 6s Plus.

Welcome to the Samsung side young padawan

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

You'll be stoked, for sure 💃

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
You'll never go back to anything else. I've had every phone out there. All of the Droids, iPhone, Nexus, and LG. Samsung, especially the Note, is the best there is.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Great looking case. Never seen that one before.

I found it on Amazon when I was looking for a leather case for my S7 edge. It's fake leather, but no one would be able to tell the difference and it's priced right for a case. I'm glad I was able to snag one before they went out of stock.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Display and camera. Those are the most important to me, and Sammy usually has the best of both. I always slap Nova 3.3 on (last release of black app drawer etc)...and you get the best of TW, with more of a stock feel. Love it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yep. Display and camera. Those are the most important to me, and Sammy usually has the best of both. I always slap Nova 3.3 on (last release of black app drawer etc)...and you get the best of TW, with more of a stock feel. Love it.

I've used Nova on all my Android phones so far. I'm gonna try TouchWiz for a bit to see what I think. I'm hoping the theming options are as good as my M9 had.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Does Nova allow S-Note/S-Pen featires?? I thought I had tried that on Nova and lost some functionality, so reverted back to TW...

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I've used Nova on all my Android phones so far. I'm gonna try TouchWiz for a bit to see what I think. I'm hoping the theming options are as good as my M9 had.

Nice. Yeah, there are some good themes. I personally can't stand the white theme of today's Android, so I always go for a dark one. There are some great black ones in their store for free. And plenty of others of course.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There not going to say exactly if they shipping early

Because they know if they give a date and everyone doesnt receive they phone T-mo would get a backlash hit of comments etc...And your a normal customer so they not really going to tell u much other then 18th just like everyone elses responses ....I wouldnt even ask because i know the answer...All im saying is if they shipping early they not going to tell you
That wasn't Tmobile, that was Samsung and it wasn't a normal customer conversation. Like I said, it might have been a hint that Samsung is cracking down on them shipping so early.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nice. Yeah, there are some good themes. I personally can't stand the white theme of today's Android, so I always go for a dark one. There are some great black ones in their store for free. And plenty of others of course.
Does Samsung's theme store allow you to make your own themes?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen a change in my shipping dates yet, but my wife and I upgraded via JOD. I the black version and her the blue coral. I'm under the impression that they must be shipped together, so hopefully there isn't a delay because I'll have to wait for mine even though it's in stock.

Posted via the Android Central App
If you didn't do separate orders then yes, they have to be shipped together. The website mentions to always do separate orders in case one is delayed, most store representatives never think about it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
c5a4a7e4f7ab2c064f92be0975a606ab.jpg

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I prefer Nova and I've always been Samsung. I prefer many of the Samsung stock apps, but I prefer customizing Nova. The good thing, you can use a theme and still use Nova and change the things you want. I like all my icons being from the same theme.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't think anything is going to happen this week. I think people will probably start getting charged and getting notifications on Monday. The only similar response that I've gotten from every T-Mobile source that I've harassed is that they will not know anything until next week or to wait til next week for an update or that people will start seeing movement next week. So...I guess we have to wait. I'm trying not to look at my order status until Monday but I know I won't be able to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol