T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I prefer Nova and I've always been Samsung. I prefer many of the Samsung stock apps, but I prefer customizing Nova. The good thing, you can use a theme and still use Nova and change the things you want. I like all my icons being from the same theme.
Yeah. I'm a bit OCD bout uniform app icons. More the style of them.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So I just called Samsung. Not that I ordered mine from them, I just wanted to see if maybe they would slip and tell me something lol. The lady told me the phones haven't even been shipped to any of the cell phone carriers yet and that they're trying to prepare a shipment of as many phones as they can so they can fulfill most of the preorders.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So I just called Samsung. Not that I ordered mine from them, I just wanted to see if maybe they would slip and tell me something lol. The lady told me the phones haven't even been shipped to any of the cell phone carriers yet and that they're trying to prepare a shipment of as many phones as they can so they can fulfill most of the preorders.

If that's the case I wonder why they didn't start shipping them sooner? I would think the carriers any day now will be getting the shipments then so they can prepare them to be shipped since stores need them before friday morning they will have to have phones Thur. I would think the carriers will have them by Sunday the latest at their warehouses. Lets say they get them late Friday night, is there any chance they can have them prepared to ship Sunday night? If they use postal service for example could they ship saturday since they do weekend deliveries now for Amazon?

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
That's weird. Because at the Best Buy in Lansing,MI the Samsung Rep there told me they have some already in the back. They are just waiting on the word to release them

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If that's the case I wonder why they didn't start shipping them sooner? I would think the carriers any day now will be getting the shipments then so they can prepare them to be shipped since stores need them before friday morning they will have to have phones Thur. I would think the carriers will have them by Sunday the latest at their warehouses. Lets say they get them late Friday night, is there any chance they can have them prepared to ship Sunday night? If they use postal service for example could they ship saturday since they do weekend deliveries now for Amazon?

Because Samsung is being evil and doesn't want them shipped so early. Mostly everyone that's spoken to them says they sound annoyed whenever the S7E gets mentioned since it shipped super early. They said that T-Mobile shipped them out earlier than they wanted. So I'm guessing they have them there and are holding them hostage. The lady also told me that as of now there is no official release date anymore and that I'll get it by the 23rd if I'm lucky (for blue).

IamKing07

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've had all the iPhones since the 3G (except the 's' versions besides the current 6s Plus I have now), and I finally decided to get a Samsung and I'm super excited to get the Note 7. I got the Tab A back in February as opposed to annipad and so far I've enjoyed it. One question, I'm on the mobile site and I wanted to post a screenshot I took of an answer I received from a TMO rep, how can I do that?

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

That's actually pretty interesting. I've seen quite a few people say their shipping method is listed as USPS (my order info is blank due to JOD). Most have said that Tmo reps have told them it's an error and will change to UPS but what if Tmo knew they wouldn't get their stock until near-release and decided to use USPS because they have more weekend movement?? Uh oh, conspiracy theory time!

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I've had all the iPhones since the 3G (except the 's' versions besides the current 6s Plus I have now), and I finally decided to get a Samsung and I'm super excited to get the Note 7. I got the Tab A back in February as opposed to annipad and so far I've enjoyed it. One question, I'm on the mobile site and I wanted to post a screenshot I took of an answer I received from a TMO rep, how can I do that?

In the reply box there's a picture of a canvas with a tree, that's the button for inserting image

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
That's actually pretty interesting. I've seen quite a few people say their shipping method is listed as USPS (mine order info is blank due to JOD). Most have said that Tmo reps have told them it's an error and will change to UPS but what if Tmo knew they wouldn't get their stock until near-release and decided to use USPS because they have more weekend movement?? Uh oh, conspiracy theory time!
My USB-C car charger that I bought straight from Verizon shipped USPS

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Its normal when your a normal customer but even that they not going to tell you either..Just saying
I don't think you understand what I said in the first place.

I mentioned to Samsung about TMO always shipping early and maybe that would mean I would get my N7 early.

Samsung said, yes they shipped a lot earlier last time than we wanted them to ship and they usually ship pretty early.

Carriers have an agreement with manufacturers about release dates.

She did not sound happy about it.

Her comment to me could have been a hint that Samsung wasn't happy about the very early shipping of the S7 so they might be making TMO wait longer. Or her comment could have been an acknowledgement that TMO ships really early and they just don't like it.

Samsung has no idea the day TMO will ship, they can't tell me when TMO will ship.

It wasn't a normal customer call and I wasn't talking to anyone a normal customer usually gets. It was someone from the office of the president, regarding a special, escalated situation.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They don't ship the pre-orders to the carrier stores though. With the Note 5,tje TMO stores were receiving inventory that entire week, up to the night before release. I was checking each night to see if my store got in 64 gb White ones.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I think they go to possibly shipping hubs when it is pre-orders. Samsung ships directly to the individual stores and they don't know what inventory they are going to get until they get it. They also were getting it up until the night before release with the Note 5.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't think you understand what I said in the first place.

I mentioned to Samsung about TMO always shipping early and maybe that would mean I would get my N7 early.

Samsung said, yes they shipped a lot earlier last time than we wanted them to ship and they usually ship pretty early.

Carriers have an agreement with manufacturers about release dates.

She did not sound happy about it.

I said with her telling me that, it could mean Samsung didn't want them shipping as early as they do and after last time, they might be making TMO wait until closer to release date. Her comment to me could have been a hint that Samsung wasn't happy about the very early shipping of the S7 so they might be making TMO wait longer. Or her comment could have been an acknowledgement that TMO ships really early and they just don't like it.

Samsung has no idea the day TMO will ship, they can't tell me when TMO will ship.

It wasn't a normal customer call and I wasn't talking to anyone a normal customer usually gets. It was someone from the office of the president, regarding a special, escalated situation.

Which is dumb for Samsung to be mad at Tmobile because as we have seen the S7/ S7 edge has done quite well in sales. I don't see how Tmobile sending it to us who ordered early hurts their sales at all.

IamKing07

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
here is the reply I got from a TMO rep on fb.

"We don't comment on rumors or speculations" would be the rational/robotic response. But I'm irrational and not a robot lol. To be honest at this point in time, we don't have any plans to release the device early. However, history does show that we've done this in the past so it's a reasonable guess to make that it might happen again with the Note 7 🙂. *DarrylM

If that helps anyone's anxiety a bit.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you using an android central app or the mobile browser or the desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.