T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I can see why to cancel then. I ordered black on 8/4 so I got no reason to cancel. My shipping date hasn't changed. It doesn't look like we will be getting them that early now. Hopefully maybe Tue or so we will get them.
What bugs me is that on the website is says people that ordered blue TODAY will also get them between 8-23 to 9-6. So what gives? Why do I have to wait with the people that didn't order it earlier?
I ordered black at first, then T-Mobile cancelled my order cause I did it online and didn't sign the EIP. I never got the EIP by email. I had to go to a store and pre order again the same day. The guy at the store kept trying to convince me to get blue and I was so in a hurry that I said fine cause it looks pretty.
But now...screw that. I don't care about the color anymore.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
What bugs me is that on the website is says people that ordered blue TODAY will also get them between 8-23 to 9-6. So what gives? Why do I have to wait with the people that didn't order it earlier?
I ordered black at first, then T-Mobile cancelled my order cause I did it online and didn't sign the EIP. I never got the EIP by email. I had to go to a store and pre order again the same day. The guy at the store kept trying to convince me to get blue and I was so in a hurry that I said fine cause it looks pretty.

Black and Silver are not being delayed and if you really want it just order one of those colors to get your phone on time.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
You'll never go back to anything else. I've had every phone out there. All of the Droids, iPhone, Nexus, and LG. Samsung, especially the Note, is the best there is.

The note is only best if you need s pen. If not the s line. Gone are the days where the note was better. ****, look at the s7 and note 7. Only difference is s pen.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I think the Note 7 allows you to port over items between themes (this is new) to create a "custom theme" but if not,there are apps on the play store that allow you to create themes (ish)
I think I also read that TouchWiz comes with icon pack support now as well.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

You have 48 hours to sign eip

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If same acct. And ordered at the same time. Then they will only ship together. I don't get my s7 edge tull the note 7 ships
TMO had on their website to do two separate orders for two phones on one account in case one got delayed. You would have to do them individually or they will be shipped together.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
You have 48 hours to sign eip
Well they cancelled the first one anyway. I never got the email to sign the EIP. When I called over the phone, the rep told me the order was cancelled because of that and that he couldn't redo it for me. He told me I could only go redo it in a store. I won't cancel it now and reorder because I don't trust that the device will get to me on time at this point even if I reorder another color. I would freak out if I did that and it pushed my date back even further. I think the safest thing to do is keep the order and go to the store that day in case they don't have one at least I'll still have that order in place. FML.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
**Kelly Kearns**

Mobile browser. I didn't see any option to upload a pic.
Ok, the option isn't there with the mobile site. You will have to check "request desktop" and then the option is under "advanced".

There is an option on AC forums app though if you want to get that. It is the bottom left of the reply box.
0230652a146cd07aa10f47706d87b613.jpg

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
OK so I know we've established that we shouldn't pay much attention to what tmo reps say but I still find their responses as of late very suggestive...

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 7405.jpg
    7405.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 68

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Samsung may not really care that they ship early but everyone else- other carriers and retailers- may care. There are street date contracts in play between Samsung and everyone selling their phones. Samsung may be getting a lot of push back that they are allowing T-Mobile to grossly violate the contract, which could show favoritism. It really could drive more people to sign up for T-Mobile to get phones early. Now, Samsung may be fining T-Mobile for violating the contract and T-Mobile may not care because it's free word of mouth advertising for them. Samsung has to keep the contracts fair and consistent if they aren't punishing the offenders.

Samsung may finally have decided to clamp down on the early shipping and it may be starting with this device.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation... Kinda what I was figuring from the threads info posted by KK

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I might not can get blue and might get black. Maybe we should check with each other when our phones come and see if we want to do a swap lol

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
That's actually pretty interesting. I've seen quite a few people say their shipping method is listed as USPS (my order info is blank due to JOD). Most have said that Tmo reps have told them it's an error and will change to UPS but what if Tmo knew they wouldn't get their stock until near-release and decided to use USPS because they have more weekend movement?? Uh oh, conspiracy theory time!

I wouldn't be surprised switch to usps, as they now deliver 7 days a week.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I would too buts its not really free. I still have to pay $10 a month for 24 months=$240 additional money on top of my high monthly bill...I'll pass.
No you don't. T-mobile credits your acct the $10 a month for your device and you don't have to have a data plan. Means it's free. I only had to pay the $15 taxes. I'm giving my youngest son the gear fit for Christmas and the tablet to my oldest grandchild.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I hope you're right. Because I will definitely be the first person in line at the store close to my job if it gets delayed. I had like a sense of comfort when the shipping date was between the 18-19 because I knew at last I would get it by then. But now knowing nothing is really giving me anxiety.
If it gets delayed, they still can't charge me until shipping then right?
If it hasn't shipped by the 18th you won't be getting it the 19th. You could go into the store and if they have the one you want, get them to cancel your order then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781