T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying what someone suggested and asking for the "data on demand" option. If they're difficult, I'll ask for the free 200 MB option. Even more difficult, I'll hang up and try again ;)

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
U.S is priority I'm sure. I think U.S. matches priority of South Korea which is the home of samsung. maybe even more priority

U.S is their biggest consumer

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just talked to a customer service rep and he told me that indeed I have to pay the $10 data plan a month and after the 24 months its free. Not sure where you get they credit you the $10 a month.

Posted via the Android Central App
I have an ipad under EIP and the $10 match with voice data plan, i was able to go in right now and switch to "on demand data" where its $10 a month, but it would give you a credit of $10 if you have an existing voice line.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
You have to change the data plan to "data on demand" that means you only pay for data if you use it on T-mobile network LTE. You only pay for what you use. If you don't ever use it like that and just use wi-fi you don't pay anything.
Fine print says you have to have 2 GB min on the tablet, which is $20/month or $10 with a qualifying voice plan.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, that plus the size of the screen and Gorilla Glass 5, and 32 gig more storage, and the ability to do custom themes, and the iris scanner.... but yeah, other than that, the same phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

You can get 64gb in a s7 and the ability to do themes. Screen size isn't really a plus, so s pen and gg 5. Still same chip, ram, os. Etc.

Ashley03cali

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
My note 7 ship date changed to 8/23 - 9/6 what's going on 😔😔😢😢😢 I order the blue one within the 1st hour

T-Mobile Help
Hi Ashley! Thank you for sending us a message! I know it's exciting getting a new device, so I totally understand your concerns about the shipping date! Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to these devices, there is indeed a delay on the shipping. However, we will definitely be shipping them out as soon as possible! *JordanW

This is what I got from Tmobile help on Twitter ..... 1 more week of torture :-(

Then this....... Hey there Ashley! I totally get it! I ordered the Coral blue too! We are so excited to get our new phones . Sometimes what can happen as orders start to process those delays will go out but when it comes times for Samsung to ship them its normal processing time. On the 18th you can plug in your tracking number and you will be able to watch it and see where its at. Considering you pre-ordered the day it was available you will be first in line! *NatS

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Probably not at this point. I leave for a cruise on the 19th as well, so I won't get to play with the note until after. Can't really complain though.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My note 7 ship date changed to 8/23 - 9/6 what's going on ?????????????????????????????? I order the blue one within the 1st hour

T-Mobile Help
Hi Ashley! Thank you for sending us a message! I know it's exciting getting a new device, so I totally understand your concerns about the shipping date! Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to these devices, there is indeed a delay on the shipping. However, we will definitely be shipping them out as soon as possible! *JordanW

This is what I got from Tmobile help on Twitter ..... 1 more week of torture :-(

If they try shipping them out as fast as possible, I can't see why you can't get your blue then. It's not like they ran out of Tmobile version blue within the first hour of pre orders. That doesn't make sense.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My note 7 ship date changed to 8/23 - 9/6 what's going on 😔😔😢😢😢 I order the blue one within the 1st hour

T-Mobile Help

If they try shipping them out as fast as possible, I can't see why you can't get your blue then. It's not like they ran out of Tmobile version blue within the first hour of pre orders. That doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz