T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubmojito

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't get it ;( why if I preorder the phone ,someone that didn't will be able to get it on release date at the store. Don't make sense .... !
At this point I was playing with my s7 edge preorder. Hope tmo put it together this weekend

Last edited:

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
For everyone saying "I pre-ordered in the first hour" etc FYI, in my experience with T-Mobile pre-orders on sammy devices (s6, note 5 & s7) those that pre-ordered as soon as they went live, they were the ones seeing shipping delays, those that pre-ordered a few days later, got their phones before launch date.

As such, I waited 3 days before pre-ordering mine. Betting I get mine on the first day peeps start getting them.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
The way it's looking they wanna shipped all devices together, I'm pretty sure they have onxy black and silver available in warehouses now. And those shipping dates for coral blues getting pushed back then pushed up again pretty much confirms it

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
For everyone saying "I pre-ordered in the first hour" etc FYI, in my experience with T-Mobile pre-orders on sammy devices (s6, note 5 & s7) those that pre-ordered as soon as they went live, they were the ones seeing shipping delays, those that pre-ordered a few days later, got their phones before launch date.

As such, I waited 3 days before pre-ordering mine. Betting I get mine on the first day peeps start getting them.

That's not the way it works. You've had an abnormal experience with Tmo it seems. They don't penalize people who ordered first lolz. It didn't happen with the S5, S6 or S7. Sorry, it just didn't. Sure, there's always the random order that falls through the cracks...but it's never been the norm. I've been around for all of them.

I ordered my S7e 30min after it went live (same with this N7), and I got my S7e on 2/29...12 days before retail release, with the very first wave of shipments. As did the vast majority of people who ordered the S7's soon after orders went live.

With that being said, there's no reason you and everyone else who ordered in the first week, won't get your N7's in the first few days of shipments, along with peeps like myself.

🤖

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
That's not the way it works. You've had an abnormal experience with Tmo it seems. They don't penalize people who ordered first lolz. It didn't happen with the S5, S6 or S7. Sorry, it just didn't. Sure, there's always the random order that falls through the cracks...but it's never been the norm. I've been around for all of them.

I ordered my S7e 30min after it went live (same with this N7), and I got my S7e on 2/29...12 days before retail release, with the very first wave of shipments. As did the vast majority of people who ordered the S7's soon after orders went live.

With that being said, there's no reason you and everyone else who ordered in the first week, won't get your N7's in the first few days of shipments, along with peeps like myself.

🤖

Preorder go by when submitted (typically ) they're assigned a numerical value based on when placed and in order. It's not always 100% and based on certain circumstances. It's the order it follows

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine changed back to between 8-18 and 8-19 as well. I'm so happy right now.
Ppl, please stop focusing on the order ship date. It's likely not to change till after you actually receive your note. They have almost never been accurate. Email/text and funds withdraw. Is your best bet.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ppl, please stop focusing on the order ship date. It's likely not to change till after you actually receive your note. They have almost never been accurate. Email/text and funds withdraw. Is your best bet.
Well it's a relief for me lol. I didn't want the possibility of having to wait until 9-6.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
You miss the point, you still may have to. Those are never accurate till after the fact.
It changed for other people too. Whatever. It gives me hope that I'll get it by release. I ordered pretty early. If I don't get a tracking # by those dates, I'll get one at the store. Geez. No need to be a Debbie Downer lol. When they moved to a later date people were saying don't pay attention to that, you'll get your phone on time.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
It changed for other people too. Whatever. It gives me hope that I'll get it by release. I ordered pretty early. If I don't get a tracking # by those dates, I'll get one at the store. Geez. No need to be a Debbie Downer lol. When they moved to a later date people were saying don't pay attention to that, you'll get your phone on time.

Yeah!

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I remember a few years back tmobile shipped me my iPhone 6 plus the day of and it go to me. Wouldn't be shocked we get tracking info Thursday and have phones on us by Friday morning/afternoon

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you miss the point where I said "may", or the part where I and other ppl who have been through this a ton of times have said repeatedly. That Tmo rarely updates that till usually after you have your item in hand. If your item is going to ship late. You will receive an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac