T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I remember a few years back tmobile shipped me my iPhone 6 plus the day of and it go to me. Wouldn't be shocked we get tracking info Thursday and have phones on us by Friday morning/afternoon
Im guessing the same thing, based off distance to warehouse. That and I'm still trying to guess if they will stick with just one delivery carrier, or branch out to other carriers. Seeing usps is now 7 days a week. And with so many next day promises, you think tmo would stick with their past preorder trends, in getting those out before stores drop. I'm guessing preorder will arrive wed/thur. And drop local fri.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Usps would be better, in most instances. As they deliver on sundays. And ups and FedEx both use usps now for local deliveries
The only thing is depending on the day, I won't be here to sign for anything. I mostly work in the morning during business hours. In my neighborhood USPS usually delivers early morning. With UPS I have mychoice and would be able to reroute the package to a store where I can pick it up.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I signed up for ups my choice so will maybe take advantage of that. Trying to avoid missing work hours for the phone but if I have to I will. Salaried but just don't like missing.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I wish they'd start shipping today lol. Anxious. Doesn't help that Bestbuy had that big banner out for it yesterday
01d76e7d102c531960bca6c78705259a.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
This is kind of a dumb question but does anybody know if the current Universal car charger adapters are compatible with a USB c cords. I have one that is a one piece for a micro USB but it has a plug in for an additional cord and then I have one of those that you get at the drugstore that you just plug the cord into

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
This is kind of a dumb question but does anybody know if the current Universal car charger adapters are compatible with a USB c cords. I have one that is a one piece for a micro USB but it has a plug in for an additional cord and then I have one of those that you get at the drugstore that you just plug the cord into
It should...but I ordered one just in case. Wasn't so expensive off eBay and has decent reviews on Amazon.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/302018930347?_mwBanner=1

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
On a positive note next week we all will be hopefully playing on our new devices. My case is feeling very lonely. I can't help but keep looking at it saying soon you will be filled.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I got UPS Choice Premium, so as soon as I get my tracking number, from email, I am nailing my delivery window down to the 2 hours that I want. Oh boy.
My 2 cases and temp glass will be waiting proudly at the door so the Note 7 can hit the ground running. Heh, heh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781