T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I keep getting different answers on the free tab. I've been told I can get the tab e or a, only the tab e, and that I can't get either. They also said I can have data on demand, I need at least 2 gb data on the tab, and I only need 1 gb on the tab. Fine print says it has to be ordered the same day as the phone, all the reps I've talked to say I redeem the offer after I get my phone. I am so confused. 😕

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Since I won't be seeing a charge (no money down, no taxes or anything up front) how would I go about checking on the status of mines? Ordered on 8/7

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I keep getting different answers on the free tab. I've been told I can get the tab e or a, only the tab e, and that I can't get either. They also said I can have data on demand, I need at least 2 gb data on the tab, and I only need 1 gb on the tab. Fine print says it has to be ordered the same day as the phone, all the reps I've talked to say I redeem the offer after I get my phone. I am so confused. 😕

I was told by a rep on Twitter that I was out of luck because I didn't order the tab the same day as the note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci