T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I have been charged for one of the two upgrades. Not sure for which. One was black and one is blue.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I keep getting different answers on the free tab. I've been told I can get the tab e or a, only the tab e, and that I can't get either. They also said I can have data on demand, I need at least 2 gb data on the tab, and I only need 1 gb on the tab. Fine print says it has to be ordered the same day as the phone, all the reps I've talked to say I redeem the offer after I get my phone. I am so confused. 😕
I'm guessing you're speaking to reps in person. Try opening a chat on the T-Mobile shopping cart online and you'll have their statements in writing. I would hate to see people missing out on this. Samsung is giving you the Netflix, watch, or memory option. T-Mobile advertised their own tablet gift.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my gfs and mine on separate days and but put them on the same card. 1 was charged but then I got an email from capital one saying there was unusual activity and please confirm my last purchases. You think they tried charging my 2nd phone and got blocked?

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Shipping labels are being created. Peeps will start to get tracking info in a little bit. It's the way it's always happened.

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm guessing you're speaking to reps in person. Try opening a chat on the T-Mobile shopping cart online and you'll have their statements in writing. I would hate to see people missing out on this. Samsung is giving you the Netflix, watch, or memory option. T-Mobile advertised their own tablet gift.

I keep being told by T-Force that I need to cancel my current preorder from 8/3 and preorder a new one today to qualify. Is there any way around that? I have not been charged yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.