T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The CC I used never shows pending charges but my available credit has been reduced by the amount of my $69.99+tax down payment. So it looks like a pending charge.

I'm on JoD so if course absolutely zero info on my account.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my gfs and mine on separate days and but put them on the same card. 1 was charged but then I got an email from capital one saying there was unusual activity and please confirm my last purchases. You think they tried charging my 2nd phone and got blocked?
Probably showed as 2 charges for same amount from same place so they flagged it. Call them and then once it's cleared, check with T-Mobile.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I keep being told by T-Force that I need to cancel my current preorder from 8/3 and preorder a new one today to qualify. Is there any way around that? I have not been charged yet.
I was not given that indication when I chatted with T-Mobile a few days ago. They said nothing of having to have bought the note 7 the same day.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Count me in too as someone who just had the charge hit their account.

I can't check my bank statement yet is there any way to check if I've been charged maybe via the t-mobile app? I'm so excited but I don't think I've been charged, ordered on first night blue coral.. So peanut butter and jelly of you guys being charged.. I wish I could get charged..

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I was so mad hearing you guys got charged. I checked my credit card and I wasn't charged.

Checked back ten minutes later and I was charged!!!!

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I keep being told by T-Force that I need to cancel my current preorder from 8/3 and preorder a new one today to qualify. Is there any way around that? I have not been charged yet.

I would say do it. I just ordered my phone yesterday and already got charged just now. You still have a chance of getting it early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy