T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
No AT&T and Verizon ship before release day or a day or two early based on past release ... T-Mobile customers are privileged

Haha, I guess that works out well for me then since my phone is shipping to my office and I won't be in on the weekend. Thank you!

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Date says same but someone on here said don't rely on the date shown look for the text and email tmpbile. Omg if it ships today I'll be super excited

I tried to tell you guys, the charge was going to come through. Does it mean they are shipping today, NO. It just means shipping is being generated. Could you receive tomorrow? YES. Likely, NO. Now you won't know till email/text stating delivery, or fyou open your door and find that PACKAGE.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I tried to tell you guys, the charge was going to come through. Does it mean they are shipping today, NO. It just means shipping is being generated. Could you receive tomorrow? YES. Likely, NO. Now you won't know till email/text stating delivery, or fyou open your door and find that PACKAGE.

I'll tell you again,

Will it ship today : Yes
Will you receive tomorrow: No
Will you receive Monday: Yes

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Finding the phone at my door is probably a good indication it's ahipped

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
This post is in regards to the tablet offer people have mentioned. I just got done with a chat and was told I would have to cancel my 8/3 pre-order and order again as the promotion didn't start until 8/5 which I didn't do. The rep stated that in the terms of the promotion both the phone and tablet have to be purchased at the same time and you have to sign up for a minimum 1GB data plan for the tablet. I asked if I could later change the data plan do the Data On Demand to truly make the tablet free and he said no and that it is clearly stated in the terms of the promotion and if you accept the offer you are agreeing to the terms of the promotion. He sent me to this page: Samsung Phone Deals | Samsung Phone & Tablet Offer | T-Mobile If you to to the very bottom there is a "Questions about Samsung offers?" section, click on the "What is this Samsung Tab E / Tab A on Us promotion?" section for all the details. I know one member said they got the rep to add the tablet even though they didn't purchase them at the same time so it may be hit or miss on the rep you get. As far as the data package is concerned, it's pretty clear that you are agreeing to the terms so not sure you will be able to get away with changing it to Data On Demand. Only reason I say that is T-Mobile has to make some money back on the tablet so it would make sense. Anyways, just thought I'd share. I already have a Samsung tablet but who would pass up on a free one!
I was able to select On Demand just fine.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not the only one that hasn't been charged yet, right? =(

P.S. Never been so sad not to not have money taken from me yet
You have to remember not every bank is the same on how they post (pending) or general transactions. Some post second it comes through, some dont post till it clears. Likening said mine showed a transaction for nothing a (hold) then dropped it today with an actual charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney