T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Look how much ppl been flipping over the order status ship date changing. Even though us old heads, have told them time and time again, that it doesn't matter. And most times not even worth looking at. Yet, here we are with 20 pages og my shipment est. Has changed, oh wait it changed back, oh noooo it says Sept.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Ahh ch--it, I got screwed. :(

On my order, they made the mistake of charging me $14.99 for usps priority. When I saw that I called in, and they gave me a $14.99 credit and told me they would change it to overnight ups.

They didn't. So when my card was charged, I looked, and there was that blasted usps priority shipping again. I called back fuming. I told them they would have to give me ANOTHER $14.99 credit or immediately change it to ups overnight without redoing my order. They couldn't change it, so they gave me another $14.99 credit, so when others are being shipped overnight, my Note 7 is taking the slow boat to China on 3 day usps .......grrrrrrrrr. :(

A lot of peeps will get their Note 7 Monday or Tuesday.. Mine will be Wednesday or Thursday..grrrrrr :(

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I've never preordered anything so I've never been through this before. Always just get the devices after they've come out lol. I admit it's kind of fun to anticipate it.

It is, it really is. But in the same aspect, it'll eat a hole in your stomach. The whole point of these forums/ post is for info, especially from ppl who have been down this road a few times. Get one in the bag, and it's a 1000xs easier.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If I'm lucky enough for my order to actually get loaded on a plane tonight and headed my direction, I'll be requesting a hold at the UPS customer care center. They are open 10am to 1pm tomorrow.
Is this really an option? I've never done that before. If I can request to pick it up tomorrow then I'm all over that.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Ahh ch--it, I got screwed. :(

On my order, they made the mistake of charging me $14.99 for usps priority. When I saw that I called in, and they gave me a $14.99 credit and told me they would change it to overnight ups.

They didn't. So when my card was charged, I looked, and there was that blasted usps priority shipping again. I called back fuming. I told them they would have to give me ANOTHER $14.99 credit or immediately change it to ups overnight without redoing my order. They couldn't change it, so they gave me another $14.99 credit, so when others are being shipped overnight, my Note 7 is taking the slow boat to China on 3 day usps .......grrrrrrrrr. :(

A lot of peeps will get their Note 7 Monday or Tuesday.. Mine will be Wednesday or Thursday..grrrrrr :(

I feel your pain same thing happened to me when I ordered the note 5 I was half asleep on the first day orders started and I had a cheap laptop that would take forever to load a page and I guess I accidentally hit the free 6-7 day shipping method even if overnight was free and they couldn't do anything to help me once I had ordered it so while everybody was enjoying the early arrival of their Note 5 I was waiting for it to come through snail mail.

Posted via the Android Central App

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
The plan states that it includes BingeOn even though the 3GB requirement appears in the BingeOn page.

That's funny, this plan also returns a $10 credit if you have a current voice line. It's actually a world better than the zero data On Demand that costs the same. Ahhhhh

it does include binge on compression data saving feature but not unlimited high speed data after your 2gb is up.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
They probably think you are speaking of a different promo (aka they don't know their own promos)
Reps are overworked and underpaid. They're in constant pressure to shorten the call time while simultaneously (and maybe paradoxically) increasing customer satisfaction. Call centers are constantly cutting costs to keep overseas calling center competition from wiping them out.

I feel empathy for the call rep. However, the T-Mobile store reps are money hungry aholes unethically pushing products on you still they can make commissions. They will for example sneak a memory card into your sale without telling you.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain same thing happened to me when I ordered the note 5 I was half asleep on the first day orders started and I had a cheap laptop that would take forever to load a page and I guess I accidentally hit the free 6-7 day shipping method even if overnight was free and they couldn't do anything to help me once I had ordered it so while everybody was enjoying the early arrival of their Note 5 I was waiting for it to come through snail mail.

This is why, I always call in my preorders. I call in about 30 minutes before go time. Then just chat up the rep, usual get "I can't order your phone because it hasn't started yet" I hit them with a might want to check the time now😂 never let's me down. My order is usually submitted a few minutes after opening time. Plus you get to **** with mindless reps😉

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Reps are overworked and underpaid. They're in constant pressure to shorten the call time while simultaneously (and maybe paradoxically) increasing customer satisfaction. Call centers are constantly cutting costs to keep overseas calling center competition from wiping them out.

I feel empathy for the call rep. However, the T-Mobile store reps are money hungry aholes unethically pushing products on you still they can make commissions. They will for example sneak a memory card into your sale without telling you.

How much do the sales people in the stores make? I'm always curious. Is it a good paying career? Their turnover always seems high.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Charged this morning
Called tm...they said ups pickup today
They'll email tracking number tomorrow
And I should get black onyx note 7
Monday...Tuesday at the latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts