T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
The contents of this thread are a compilation of every December 23rd since I've had kids....

Posted via the Android Central App

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
How much do the sales people in the stores make? I'm always curious. Is it a good paying career? Their turnover always seems high.
It use to be decent, atleast back when I did it in the early 00. As my second job (ok 3rd) army, worked at cingular. And bar tended. I was paid salary with commission. Luckily I used bartending to also sell phones and equipment. So I always made a few sales everyday, without even going in. Plus I'd sell to my soldiers and rotational troops.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Is this really an option? I've never done that before. If I can request to pick it up tomorrow then I'm all over that.
Yeah, it's an option. Done it many times just because UPS is usually late in the day to deliver. But, it would only work if they actually fly out tonight. It could easily sit there and fly out tomorrow or Sunday and still be delivered Monday.

eckono38

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I got charged this morning too. It would be nice to receive on Monday. I'm still thinking worst case scenario Friday but Monday would be really cool.

kristen_naomi

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I just got off the phone with T-Mobile's customer care, & I was assured that even though my order is still being processed that everything is okay. She said that they are just waiting to receive inventory, and that I will definitely have my phone before the 19th.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Also note to mods - save this thread and move it to S8 when it releases next spring. Same repeat like this one is a repeat from S7

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
For exclusive Netflix use, that's enough to stream all month.

good luck! my daughter burns through her 2gb in a week on Netflix and YouTube even with bingeon enabled. because it still counts against your 2gb. ....you just get the compression with 2gb plan. it takes 6gb and up to get true bingeon unlimited high speed data with bingeon partners

Last edited:

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
OG of course, does anyone even care about the remake?
Back when I had Verizon there were only the 2-yr contract options. On the day after Thanksgiving, on Amazon, I was able to get the Moto droid RAZR for a penny with no taxes, on contract, and it was a newly released device, too...great phone, except for the locked BL, but we had SafeStrap to get us by...

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
This is why, I always call in my preorders. I call in about 30 minutes before go time. Then just chat up the rep, usual get "I can't order your phone because it hasn't started yet" I hit them with a might want to check the time now😂 never let's me down. My order is usually submitted a few minutes after opening time. Plus you get to **** with mindless reps😉

Last year with the note 5 shipping situation I got myself into, the sent me overseas for customer service and tho I ain't trying to knock their hustle in the Philippines me and the service rep where having a hard time understanding one another, she was really polite and told me the weather I the Philippines at the moment but I was crying inside because she told me she they couldn't change the shipping method anymore. A lot of the tmob reps are cool, but not very informed unfortunately.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Charged this morning
Called tm...they said ups pickup today
They'll email tracking number tomorrow
And I should get black onyx note 7
Monday...Tuesday at the latest

That sucks because I work all day Monday. I got my parents home though but I won't be able to play with it much until at night. I'm off 4 days in a row after that though.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I won't be on the s8 thread though. As those are now used by the wife. That may change though if they continue this trend of not having the note being superior to the S line. I'm quite disappointed in the no 6gb ram. And other things. Gone are the days of the note just straight whooping the S LINES a $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome