May 8, 2012
Visit site
Charged this morning
Called tm...they said ups pickup today
They'll email tracking number tomorrow
And I should get black onyx note 7
Monday...Tuesday at the latest

Posted via the Android Central App
Unless there's a UPS delay in your area, why would getting an overnight package on Tuesday, that's shipped today, be good? Under normal conditions, it should be there by Monday at the latest.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Back when I had Verizon there were only the 2-yr contract options. On the day after Thanksgiving, on Amazon, I was able to get the Moto droid RAZR for a penny with no taxes, on contract, and it was a newly released device, too...great phone, except for the locked BL, but we had SafeStrap to get us by...

That would be great if Amazon sold new phones unlocked directly from Amazon. I don't trust buying the Note 7 from third party for example. If Amazon did I'd always go through them. Very simple process and fast shipping.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Last year with the note 5 shipping situation I got myself into, the sent me overseas for customer service and tho I ain't trying to knock their hustle in the Philippines me and the service rep where having a hard time understanding one another, she was really polite and told me the weather I the Philippines at the moment but I was crying inside because she told me she they couldn't change the shipping method anymore. A lot of the tmob reps are cool, but not very informed unfortunately.

If I get a rep that is hard to understand or doesn't want to play ball. I just request another rep.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
That would be great if Amazon sold new phones unlocked directly from Amazon. I don't trust buying the Note 7 from third party for example. If Amazon did I'd always go through them. Very simple process and fast shipping.
That and amazon has the note 7 listed right now at $969-$989.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Seems like we're starting to become fiends for the newest phones, we all craving our fix for the Note lol

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not on next day air. I'm on overnight. So if mine ships today. It'll be here tomorrow.

They say overnight, but when they ship they send thru next day air saver which is also overnight but delivers only on weekdays. My past few T-Mobile phones were all ups next day air saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante