T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to disappoint everyone I'm on the phone with T-Mobile rep she also ordered a note 7 he's been checking everyday turns out they got a message from Samsung letting they know not to ship until the 18th. I guess I'll have to wait.

Posted via the Android Central App

If you believe that, then you are hunch bunchy from the cuntry.. :D

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Tmobile to see if they saw a charge to my account or not and they sent me this message:

Ooh Lauren! I am so excited for you! I am still trying to decide what color to get, so it sounds like I should get on that ;) The Samsung Galaxy Note7 releases next week, so we’re packing your T-Mobile order over the weekend and will start shipping the day before its release on 8/19. You’ll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available. Once the order is packaged you will see a charge on the card. At this point, I do not see the charge. However, we are moving quickly, so that could change at any time :) *HeatherT

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Tmobile to see if they saw a charge to my account or not and they sent me this message:

Ooh Lauren! I am so excited for you! I am still trying to decide what color to get, so it sounds like I should get on that ;) The Samsung Galaxy Note7 releases next week, so we’re packing your T-Mobile order over the weekend and will start shipping the day before its release on 8/19. You’ll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available. Once the order is packaged you will see a charge on the card. At this point, I do not see the charge. However, we are moving quickly, so that could change at any time :) *HeatherT

Wow, one rep that kinda got it right. Atleast in regards to packing and charge😂

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Stop posting crap like this. Everyone also needs to stop talking to reps every 5 seconds. You aren't learning anything new.
Let everyone have their fun. You have the option not to view this thread if it's that's bothersome to you.
This happens with every new release. I predict it'll ship tomorrow.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You will see a shipping label created by end of day today. My S7 edge pre order was charged on Saturday, shipped on Saturday and received Monday. So I don't see why anything will be different for this one.

Its getting late and we havent seen anything with shipping on t-mo ...Im not to sure on this

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Its getting late and we havent seen anything with shipping on t-mo ...Im not to sure on this

It's still 2.30 pm PST and they can ship on Saturday as well so lots of time. If you got charged your order is getting ready to be shipped so there will be movement anytime. Before people start replying, yes sir that's my feeling or guess based on past orders

Status
Not open for further replies.