T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
And somehow the S4, S5, S6, Note5, S7's were all the same. Card gets charged, phone goes into the hands of delivery dude later that day/eve.

I mean it's almost like magic how one can reasonably predict the same might happen again. Just magic. No one with common sense could ever think it'd be possible again. Amiright!?

👽

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
"Trust me, you're phones are shipping out today, trust me, I know. And let me tell you, I've seen them- I have mine already- and its beautiful, beautiful. And its HUUGE. My fingers are pretty long, as you know, so its fits in my hand like a glove. Beautiful.
But people will say things, trust me, the phones are shipping out today. They will. They'll ship out so fast you'll won't even believe. You're gonna have so many phones showing up to your house tomorrow. Maybe even tonight, thats what people are saying, I don't know. Maybe tonight.
But trust me, you'll get your phone and it will be great"

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
And somehow the S4, S5, S6, Note5, S7's were all the same. Card gets charged, phone goes into the hands of delivery dude later that day/eve.

I mean it's almost like magic how one can reasonably predict the same might happen again. Just magic. No one with common sense could ever think it'd be possible again. Amiright!?

👽
You left out the note 3 and 4. And maybe the 2. Can't remember. 😂

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Yep also just thinking logically, T-Mobile could have charged us all when we placed pre orders. It's not like they sat for more than a week and today they just got bored and said let's charge all this suckers !!!

There is reason why they started charging our cards, meaning they got the goods and ready to start shipping.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
"Trust me, you're phones are shipping out today, trust me, I know. And let me tell you, I've seen them- I have mine already- and its beautiful, beautiful. And its HUUGE. My fingers are pretty long, as you know, so its fits in my hand like a glove. Beautiful.
But people will say things, trust me, the phones are shipping out today. They will. They'll ship out so fast you'll won't even believe. You're gonna have so many phones showing up to your house tomorrow. Maybe even tonight, thats what people are saying, I don't know. Maybe tonight.
But trust me, you'll get your phone and it will be great"
I'm not so sure on great, as I'm still disappointed by not improving over the s7. But decent yes. Leaps and bounds, no😕

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
And hey, ya know....Pork could be right. Who really knows. We could see Pork on Monday, and crown him the king of day interwebz for calling it.

I mean, anything is possible in a world of magic!

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
OK sure ...define next week

You can call me out if we don't see shipping label today or tomorrow. I accept the internet challenge

Also, I'm with you on no carrier shipping until next week except T-Mobile.

But you was the main one screaming today..LOL now its today or tomrrow...All jokes but still

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
True! I didn't own those ;)
I owned all of those lol. I remember being really excited to get them. Mostly because I didn't pre-order. The 2 I bought off Craigslist, the 3 off Swappa, and the 4 off T-Mobile but way after release. So the anxiety for this one is killing me lol. Just that uncertainty of not knowing exactly when it's going to ship.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I owned all of those lol. I remember being really excited to get them. Mostly because I didn't pre-order. The 2 I bought off Craigslist, the 3 off Swappa, and the 4 off T-Mobile but way after release. So the anxiety for this one is killing me lol. Just that uncertainty of not knowing exactly when it's going to ship.
You'll pull through. Just remember, either way, less than a week now😉

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I don't understand how people are legit getting pissed at people's predictions or their calling and messaging reps. Just stop coming in the thread than cause every release has people excited and wanting the latest info on the whereabouts of their device or where in the process it's at. Let people be excited without killing others vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain