T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
What, for shame. The Note 4 is still hands down the best. After that, they just started making the note and s line to similar.

Sure, but the N7 looks to be pretty much the best of all em. Minus of course the removable battery for some. That doesn't bother me one bit though. So in that regard...I'm glad it's similar to the S7, but not the same. Especially the curve being half as pronounced. That's huge for me, as I desperately wanted a flat display....so seeing it greatly reduced is awesome.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand how people are legit getting pissed at people's predictions or their calling and messaging reps. Just stop coming in the thread than cause every release has people excited and wanting the latest info on the whereabouts of their device or where in the process it's at. Let people be excited without killing others vibes
Because it's a waste of time. They aren't giving actually answers. The very first legit answer was " hey, card was charged". Next will be " hey email/text" and finally " it has ARRIVED"

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey for tmobile, is the eip agreement considered the receipt for the free gifts???
I printed off the screen from My Tmobile that had my order, showing Trade-In and new device (had all the info they requested) and circled the pertinent info... They were satisfied with no issues and promptly sent out my promo items...

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
So I asked a rep why my my shipping method says USPS priority and she says it shows UPS Ground on her end and that's the free shipping method that my phone is coming on. Is that even correct?! 😩

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Sure, but the N7 looks to be pretty much the best of all em. Minus of course the removable battery for some. That doesn't bother me one bit though. So in that regard...I'm glad it's similar to the S7, but not the same. Especially the curve being half as pronounced. That's huge for me, as I desperately wanted a flat display....so seeing it greatly reduced is awesome.
True I have never cared for the edge. If it was more functional sure. Not saying it won't be the current best. But the note 4 was head and shoulders over the s4, s5. Removable battery, doesn't really matter. No more in depth than replacing a screen. And they still make battery cases, granted you lose a lil juice in transfer. Atleast you know how much juice you have in those, instead of the inconsistent battery indicator. Even after deleting bin folder.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I printed off the screen from My Tmobile that had my order, showing Trade-In and new device (had all the info they requested) and circled the pertinent info... They were satisfied with no issues and promptly sent out my promo items...
Really, nice. Thought they were sticklers on imei, and such. What did you end up picking?

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Its getting late and we havent seen anything with shipping on t-mo ...Im not to sure on this
Well, if the shipping does begin today it could START late too... Labels could be generated in the late evening or after midnight even... It is possible to see nothing before you go to bed, and wake up to find that they have already sent you tracking info...

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, if the shipping does begin today it could START late too... Labels could be generated in the late evening or after midnight even... It is possible to see nothing before you go to bed, and wake up to find that they have already sent you tracking info...
Well that would be a nice surprise to wake up to.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hail, you seem to passed blue in the going crazy department. 😂 I hope you get notice before bed😉
Lmao yes I definitely went into the crazy department. Speaking of blue...I was freaking out that the blue I ordered would be mega delayed but I got a nice surprise this morning when the date changed back and an even better surprise this afternoon when I was charged. So hopefully you're right lol.

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
"Trust me, you're phones are shipping out today, trust me, I know. And let me tell you, I've seen them- I have mine already- and its beautiful, beautiful. And its HUUGE. My fingers are pretty long, as you know, so its fits in my hand like a glove. Beautiful.
But people will say things, trust me, the phones are shipping out today. They will. They'll ship out so fast you'll won't even believe. You're gonna have so many phones showing up to your house tomorrow. Maybe even tonight, thats what people are saying, I don't know. Maybe tonight.
But trust me, you'll get your phone and it will be great"

Haha I don't know why, but that just reminded me of a Trump speech

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Money debited. Waiting on tracking.

dIlAivS.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts