T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but how do you have your imei already. That's my question? Really wish best buy would do tmo. As they give out the promos on the spot at time of preorder.
What I am saying is, this is how I have done it in the past... I am still waiting for this promo like everyone else... The initial question was about what was sufficient to claim the promo, and I went on to explain what I have always done... Sorry for the confusion...

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
S8 will be Sammy's first 4k. 5.5". No doubt. Another new VR then as well, of course.
I believe this to be true also. Which is stupid, as the note line was always meant to be the top dog with the newest gear. In recent models, samy is pushing hard on the S line. Which I can understand.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm still confused over shipping. Most of us it says USPS shipping on the ordering info, but everyone is saying it will end up shipping UPS.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I believe this to be true also. Which is stupid, as the note line was always meant to be the top dog with the newest gear. In recent models, samy is pushing hard on the S line. Which I can understand.

Yeah, both series beasts at this point. Next year, both will have 4k and 6gb. They'll also probably both have 16mp dual pixel sensors. They'll be absolute monsters. As will this N7.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Damn, wasn't thinking about that. I have all my gear going through my pc. But that's how my whole house is set up. Custom pc in every room minus one bathroom. I use to have all the rooms wired with raspberry pis. BUT syncing was driving me crazy for seamless play.
Fancy... Sounds nice...

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Just to give you and update on the USPS priority shipping. I ordered over the phone and was supposed to get free overnight shipping. After all was said and done, my ordered placed, I looked at the bill details. Low and behold, instead of overnight free shipping UPS, it was $14.99 USPS Priority shipping. I quickly called and complained, and I got a $14.99 credited back to my account, and the rep was supposed to change the USPS pr. to UPS Overnight free.

No more lookee until my card was charged. My card was charged, and I look and I still see USPS Prority. I quickly called again and told that rep that unless they can change that to UPS overnight, I want another $14.99 credit, because it owed to me to UPS overnight, and you all didn't produce. They agreed, so all in all , I am pissed that my Note 7 will take a couple extra days, but they also gave me $29.98 credit. If you fall in the same category, and can state your case, you should be able to get the same.

Where did you see the 14.99 charge? Mine under shipping says 0.00.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It'll be UPS. That's just Tmo computers being wonky.
This is one thing a can't agree on. For numerous reasons, for one the gov. Kick back to ups and FedEx for including usps in its deliveries. That and usps is now almost finally complete in complete u.s. sunday delivery. That and they all have been sharing planes and such lately. Like I stated, tmo is more than likely still contracting ups, but ups may be subcontracting usps. As that is how most of my orders lately have come. Just my 2 cents.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
This is true, but compared to the rumored 4k. I was slightly let down, same as the 6gb, amongst other things. I am however glad for the removable memory.
All the 4K, 6GB, IR, & 4000MAH, (not to mention I was hoping for upgrades in chips too) I think were the points that jad my head hang at unpacked...
I mean, I am still getting this bad boy, but it almost gave me some of the N5 reminiscence (when the specs were released)

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
All the 4K, 6GB, IR, & 4000MAH, (not to mention I was hoping for upgrades in chips too) I think were the points that jad my head hang at unpacked...
I mean, I am still getting this bad boy, but it almost gave me some of the N5 reminiscence (when the specs were released)
That's the ******* truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463