T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with this prediction, but hate how the Note seems to be the 2nd runner in Flagships now.. Wish the Note still pioneered the hardcores of the devices' tech

It still does in many ways.

GG5, HDR10, iris scanner, refined edge, worlds first device with built-in s-pen being ip68, MiMO 4x4, 1st truly symmetrical Sammy phone.... etc etc etc.

That is pioneering.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
That's not a bad thing in the eyes many. Love my Note 5.
I stuck with the 4 and s5. Wasn't giving up expandable storage. And wasn't enough increase in performance over the 4. I mean right now over clocked still out performs the note 5 . Week of testing and then sold, same as the s6. Just now ordered the s7 when I ordered the 7. I'm hoping for better performance. If not, time to tinker with that international model.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It still does in many ways.

GG5, HDR10, iris scanner, refined edge, worlds first device with built-in s-pen being ip68, MiMO 4x4, 1st truly symmetrical Sammy phone.... etc etc etc.
These are true, yes. But chip set, internal memory, ram etc. Are things that use to separate them. I mean if they switched to the S line being the front runner fine, (they pretty much have) but then advertise it as such. They keep wording it like it isnt. I mean for christ sakes. They changed the name to match the S line smh. My ppl are stupid 😂

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Can you guys imagine the s8, it will most likely be the same as the note minus s pen, with better chip, ram, screen. Then the new note drops and only thing left is new os. Booooo

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
These are true, yes. But chip set, internal memory, ram etc. Are things that use to separate them. I mean if they switched to the S line being the front runner fine, (they pretty much have) but then advertise it as such. They keep wording it like it isnt. I mean for christ sakes. They changed the name to match the S line smh. My ppl are stupid ??????

I hear ya on the internals, I'm a big spec guy...but when the internals are already this beefy...and Qualcomm doesn't even have a stable upgrade yet...that doesn't upset me at all. You also need to keep in mind, the S series has always had new features. They both have. And they still do.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
These are true, yes. But chip set, internal memory, ram etc. Are things that use to separate them. I mean if they switched to the S line being the front runner fine, (they pretty much have) but then advertise it as such. They keep wording it like it isnt. I mean for christ sakes. They changed the name to match the S line smh. My ppl are stupid 😂

I hear ya on the internals, I'm a big spec guy...but when the internals are already this beefy...and Qualcomm doesn't even have a stable upgrade yet...that doesn't upset me at all. And 4gb of ram is plenty for now. You also need to keep in mind, the S series has always brought in new features. They both have. And they still do.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That's not a bad thing in the eyes many. Love my Note 5.
Love my Note 5 too, just thought it should be what we are getting this year (instead of takong things away from it)... I do think it is s3xy though... I mean I decided to pay it off instead of turn it in, if that says anything...

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
But what can we say, samy, I all over the place lately. S7, note 7, their tvs, the s2 4g, just everwhere. They are going to keep on killing the game. Just need the tablets to catch up.

robbob88

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got a text message from TMO saying that the phone will be packed over the weekend and "will start shipping for delivery by 8/19". Sweeeeeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1