T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the black on noon 8/4 and still have not got this text message. Does that mean my order is going to be processed later than others and I might not get my phone as fast?

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Ugh. Made the mistake of reporting my card lost/stolen so that I wouldn't charge anything else to the card but forgot about this purchase... Now I probably have to wait until Monday to get charged and for shipment.

I hope I get the phone by Friday. I'm using my old LG G3 since I sold my Nexus 6P and this is difficult! -.-

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the black on noon 8/4 and still have not got this text message. Does that mean my order is going to be processed later than others and I might not get my phone as fast?
Not necessarily. Nobody has a tracking number yet. Just like the credit card charges, the texts will probably be batched.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ugh. Made the mistake of reporting my card lost/stolen so that I wouldn't charge anything else to the card but forgot about this purchase... Now I probably have to wait until Monday to get charged and for shipment.

I hope I get the phone by Friday. I'm using my old LG G3 since I sold my Nexus 6P and this is difficult! -.-

You think that's hard... I had to use this bad boy last fall for a few weeks after I sold a phone in anticipation of a new preorder.
sony-ericsson-w810i-full-1.jpg

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
79180d8826f752b50315dd977add79d3.jpg

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully this is not too true:Absolutely! We're charging customer cards over the course of the weekend as the devices are packed and prepped for shipment. We'll still be shipping on 8/18 at the earliest, and all pre-orders are scoring free expedited shipping! *FrnkM. Facebook T-force

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully this is not too true:Absolutely! We're charging customer cards over the course of the weekend as the devices are packed and prepped for shipment. We'll still be shipping on 8/18 at the earliest, and all pre-orders are scoring free expedited shipping! *FrnkM. Facebook T-force

WTF. So we could be getting them on 8/20 or later. Whole point of pre ordering was a waste then basically. btw no text message here yet.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
My guess based on previous orders I've done with T-Mobile the phones have already shipped and gets put into the system overnight.. sometimes tonight we should get tracking information.. may sound like wishful thinking but this is how it usually works with T-Mobile

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My guess based on previous orders I've done with T-Mobile the phones have already shipped and gets put into the system overnight.. sometimes tonight we should get tracking information.. may sound like wishful thinking but this is how it usually works with T-Mobile

What about if I never got this text everyone else got?

The Misfit is Here

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I bet they sent the text because people were probably blowing them up with messages and calls after their cards were charged. This is T-Mobile's way of saying chill out, the phones are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.