T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I got blue my wife silver and we both got text, I'm sure she'll get the text.

Posted via the Android Central App

My wife's line is the primary number and she always gets the texts from 456 but I never do. Happens ever time we order phones, she'll get the order confirmation and shipping texts but not my line. I've got all the notifications enabled in my tmobile profile but still don't get them. It's annoying. So, she got the text today about her order but nothing on mine.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My wife's line is the primary number and she always gets the texts from 456 but I never do. Happens ever time we order phones, she'll get the order confirmation and shipping texts but not my line. I've got all the notifications enabled in my tmobile profile but still don't get them. It's annoying. So, she got the text today about her order but nothing on mine.

Hmm. Mine isn't primary number but I still get 456 texts. Like after I ordered at the tmobile store on 8/4 about an hour later that day I got a text saying my order was comfirmed and the website to check on it and that I'd get a text later sending me a tracking number.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Here's another oldie but sturdy
6a7bdb533c10986b49d989ccc99c99b6.jpg

One of my all time favorite handsets!

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hmm. Mine isn't primary number but I still get 456 texts. Like after I ordered at the tmobile store on 8/4 about an hour later that day I got a text saying my order was comfirmed and the website to check on it and that I'd get a text later sending me a tracking number.

Man that's weird. No idea why I don't get them.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I hope me getting my credit card charged later than others and still not getting the text message yet doesn't mean I get my phone later than others now :(

I'm in the same boat as you, just playing the waiting game now. Checking my phone and bank every five minutes.

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Got a text saying their packing said order this weekend, and will be shipping next week.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure. We have handful of the lying around the house we were just monkeying with

I never had a BlackBerry, but had the Nokia e71. Kinda Nokia's BlackBerry. That thing was awesome! It was made of stainless steel instead of aluminum so it gave it a nice weight. I never liked BB's OS, and preferred Symbian.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I never had a BlackBerry, but had the Nokia e71. Kinda Nokia's BlackBerry. That thing was awesome! It was made of stainless steel instead of aluminum so it gave it a nice weight. I never liked BB's OS, and preferred Symbian.

I loved the old nokia phones. My N95 and N90 and N93. They were great, and a lot of different designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey