T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSEditorjoel

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I got charged and the text...
IMG_1471.JPG

For reference, here's my order time (had to do it over the phone because of JOD) called as soon as it went live:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Now we wait for the UPS tracking. I'm guessing most (early) pre-orders should have their devices by Tuesday.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded via JoD and a transaction came through my bank account from T-Mobile about an hour later for $0.00. Is this the same thing as being "charged" or does that always happen immediately after upgrading with JoD?

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
No text or charge, this is driving me nuts. My bank is so slow though so I may get the phone before I even see the charge.

Posted via the Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Yup lol. Just a few more days

Yep, then instead of all the threads about people being impatient we'll have the "does your phone have [this] issue??!!" or, "if you take your phone outside at exactly 1:46 pm, tilt it at a 74.55 degree angle, and close one eye, do you see the spot on the xx portion of the screen?!?!" threads.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This was from my pre-order order of the S7 edge:
ce9780ccaf5dc323b8a7bba421e42bab.jpg

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yep, then instead of all the threads about people being impatient we'll have the "does your phone have [this] issue??!!" or, "if you take your phone outside at exactly 1:46 pm, tilt it at a 74.55 degree angle, and close one eye, do you see the spot on the xx portion of the screen?!?!" threads.

Lol no kidding

Posted via the Android Central App

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi all my name is Thorby and I'm an N7holic.

So anyways, last time when I was showering i got a notification on my android wear. I tried navigating to reply via touch but, as usual, the watch mistakes the water on it as touches so it was nearly impossible to go through the menus.

So it dawned on me that if I had my N7, I'd have full access into my phone by using the s pen while it was wet . We already know the current s pen does not rely on sensing of touch, but on magnetic whatchamacallits. Now that the pen and phone will be waterproof.... IT WILL BE REVOLUTIONARY (sorry Apple ).

Yes, some people wonder why I would need to reply to an email while showering. Specially since in summer I shower fast. But it allows me to bat off a task immediately by providing a prompt reply, thus being more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2